Author Topic: Hey cat lovers!  (Read 19957 times)

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Re: Hey cat lovers!
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2007, 05:35:57 pm »
OMG your cats are so gorgeous! I love it when they sleep with their paws hanging down like that.

How old are they now?
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2007, 05:36:17 pm »
Okay, Brokie and Sayif make signs - they want to go for a walk..  ;D

I'll be back in half an hour..

j. U. d. E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2007, 07:13:13 pm »
I'M BACK. LOOK -

- waiting for me to put on my shoes

- going out..

- waiting for me to open the front door

- outside

- did you see the licence plate? Did you?! [I erased two numbers for security or somethin'..]

This movie is a never ending story.. It's everywhere!

j. U. d. E.

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2007, 07:20:04 pm »
OMG! Please tell me that car belongs to a BBM fanatic! It would be too cool if a Bettermostian owned it! 8)

Thanks for posting the pics Jude. It's always great to see your lovely cats are well and happy!  :D

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2007, 08:00:06 pm »
OMG! Please tell me that car belongs to a BBM fanatic! It would be too cool if a Bettermostian owned it! 8)

Thanks for posting the pics Jude. It's always great to see your lovely cats are well and happy!  :D

Thank you! I have no idea who this car belongs to, but I saw it yesterday and was hoping it would be there agian tonight. That's why I took my camera.. I bet the owner is some 70 year old lady, who hasn't got a clue about how much jealousy she causes..  ;D

Crazy isn't it? I feel totally bonkers (sp?) to walk my cats (I do it late late at night, so as to not meet too many people...), but taking pictures of my neighbours' cars is even weirder.. Hope nobody saw me. They'll think I'm a thief or a spy or worse..   :o

j. U. d. E.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 08:04:26 pm by j. U. d. E. »

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2007, 08:09:50 pm »
I feel totally bonkers (sp?) to walk my cats (I do it late late at night, so as to not meet too many people

Jude, I have a friend who owns a small grey rabbit and another who owns a white ferret - they BOTH have tiny harnesses for their animals and take them for walks... in BROAD DAYLIGHT!!  ::) :laugh:

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2007, 08:52:00 pm »
Jude, I have a friend who owns a small grey rabbit and another who owns a white ferret - they BOTH have tiny harnesses for their animals and take them for walks... in BROAD DAYLIGHT!!  ::) :laugh:
COOL! Or CRAZY! Whichever way..  ;D Aren't they afraid of accidentally meeting non-leashed (is that a word?) dogs?

It's silly though, me taking them for a walk, 'cause they have their cat door and can go out and back in as they please... But there is this black male (I'm assuming) cat around all the time, causing trouble. And fear. Don't know what to do. I chase him away, but I feel sorry for him 'cause he's out all the time (nights too).

How old are they now?
Didn't see your question. Well, according to the vet, Brokie had her kittens when she was about one year old. The vet guessed Sayif's birth at April 2006. So he's around 10 months old (hope he doesn't grow more - I kind of like having them both the same size) and well, Brokie is 22 months old - 2nd birthday in April.

j. U. d. E.

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2007, 09:06:06 pm »
COOL! Or CRAZY! Whichever way..  ;D Aren't they afraid of accidentally meeting non-leashed (is that a word?) dogs?

I think they both tend to walk them in fields and more remote country areas (though I have walked with my friend and her cute bunny rabbit on several occasions in pedestrian areas. They have strict laws in the UK about leashing certain dogs at all times (those typically bred as hunting or fighting dogs) - not that that means much though, as people still flout the law. Another friend who has a gorgeous, but feisty, little Jack Russell seems to have more trouble with other dogs than the rabbit / ferret owners.

But there is this black male (I'm assuming) cat around all the time, causing trouble. And fear. Don't know what to do. I chase him away, but I feel sorry for him 'cause he's out all the time (nights too).

Jude, ya gotta do what ya gotta to protect your babies!  ;D