Author Topic: The 10 Best Songs of 2007  (Read 12259 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: The 10 Best Songs of 2007
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 08:00:31 pm »
Richard, I just posted a new topic where you can post your top ten favorite country songs of 2007. I have thought about doing this since I know many of our members do mainly listen to country music. Your post made me decide for sure. I am going to try and calculate a list of the Top Ten Favorite Country Songs of 2007 as determined by members of Bettermost. Hopefully several people will post lists so I have a lot of data to work with.

Jack
Oh Gosh, there were so many I didn't get to.
Sugarland-Settlin
Pat Green- Way Back Texas
Jason ALdean- Amirillo Sky and Johnny Cash
Billy Currington-Twisted and Good Directions
Dierks Bently- Anything that man sings!!
Keith Urban
Rodney Atkins
Rhett Akins
Gary Allen
Toby Keith
Kelly Pickler
Josh Gracin
Taylor Swift
Miranda Lambert
Faith Hill
Josh Turner- Good Lord that man is sexy!
I could go on all day....
I best stop now. I'm sure I'll think of others
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 05:36:06 pm »
OMG, Am I really getting old!? Some of those songs and artists I have never heard of either.

I seems I often do not like the most popular songs anyway. When VH1 does a countdown of the 100 most popular songs of the 80's or 90's, it seems I usually like the songs 50 or above. I do like some very popular groups such as U2 but my tastes may run a little more obscure at times.

I'm out of the loop!  ;D

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 12:16:19 am »
Hmm, the question is what was the best song? More like which was most annoying.  :-\ They were all very overplayed - everytime you heard them in a store, you wanted to throw something. Or at least I did  ;)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2008, 03:22:16 pm »
According to news.bbc.co.uk, the biggest selling singles of 2007 in the UK are as follows:

1. Leona Lewis, Bleeding Love

[youtube=425,350]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM[/youtube]

Leona Lewis is just starting to break here in the US.  Her song "Bleeding Love" has been getting airplay on two of NYC's big radio stations, and the video is in regular rotation on VH-1.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!