Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4595282 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5770 on: January 13, 2008, 03:12:19 pm »
Seems I missed some milestones this week.

Congrats Lee

9000 posts

:D Yay!  :D

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5771 on: January 13, 2008, 03:15:36 pm »

Congrats Anke

:D 3000  :D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5772 on: January 13, 2008, 03:16:04 pm »
Hey Dagi!

Congratulations!

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #5773 on: January 13, 2008, 04:30:15 pm »
Congrats to all who who have met a milestone!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5774 on: January 14, 2008, 06:54:28 am »
I work at a job close to full time, my son is raised, my house looks the same it ever did, I am a member of three horse associations, I am active with the local 4H, I give horse riding clinics for low income children twice a year,  most of my friends are also participants in the same clubs I am in. I recently finished reading "The Year of Living Biblically" by AJ Jacobs. Tonights supper was stuffed peppers, a recipe I got from Roland and I took TWO showers today...(you would have too if you had to do what I did today)

;D ;D

Wow, that is a cool bunch of stuff.  I have always been really curious about 4H.  Seems like it might be more valuable than ever, for kids who might not have close connections with land and animals otherwise.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5775 on: January 14, 2008, 07:13:47 am »
Morning all,

27 degrees and we have a snowstorm. School is closed so it is a hunker down day for me!

Maybe I'll even go back to bed. Hmmm.....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5776 on: January 14, 2008, 07:15:13 am »
Morning all,

27 degrees and we have a snowstorm. School is closed so it is a hunker down day for me!

Maybe I'll even go back to bed. Hmmm.....

L

Uh oh, I'm up late again.  And at the beginning of the week, too.  Dang.  'Night!  :)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5777 on: January 14, 2008, 08:21:40 am »
Good morning Brokies!

The Nor"Easter has not dumped on us as expected!     WOO HOO!

So far there looks to be only 4 or 5 inches on the ground.    The snow should stop in a few hours.

I'll still have to get the mess cleared in time to head for the Airport around noon.     :P

Speaking of the Airport....

Yesterday we had Cowboys!    YEE HAA!    There was a Bullriding contest in Worchester Massachusetts and many of the contestants fly in/out via my airport.     Ooooh it was REAL distracting!     ::)   There was a young Jack Twist type in a black hat that made my heart jump.   LOL

Also,   two young lads were in line at the ticket counter near me.   Two very cute, early 20 somethings.    Well they seemed to be standing very close to eachother.   At one point I could swear I saw the slightly taller one peck the other on his cheek.   I did a double take and saw him whispering in the other ones ear.  I thought I must have imagined the kiss.     But the more I watch the two of them I saw something else.   The shorter one was staring up at the other with a smile and those infatuated eyes.  You know the look.   The "Puppy dog love" look.    Eyes wide, eyebrows raised, silly grin.      Oh yeah.  These two were smitten with eachother I thought.       They came over and dropped off their bags to me.    As they walked away they were again sandwiched together.  I looked closer and noticed that they were discretely holding hands.   

Young love.  How sweet.    :-*

injest

« Reply #5778 on: January 14, 2008, 08:23:50 am »
Good morning Brokies!

The Nor"Easter has not dumped on us as expected!     WOO HOO!

So far there looks to be only 4 or 5 inches on the ground.    The snow should stop in a few hours.

I'll still have to get the mess cleared in time to head for the Airport around noon.     :P

Yesterday we had Cowboys!    YEE HAA!    There was a Bullriding contest in Worchester Massachusetts and many of the contestants fly in/out via my airport.     Ooooh it was REAL distracting!     ::)   There was a young Jack Twist type in a black hat that made my heart jump.   LOL

Also,   two young lads were in line at the ticket counter near me.   Two very cute, early 20 somethings.    Well they seemed to be standing very close to eachother.   At one point I could swear I saw the slightly taller one peck the other on his cheek.   I did a double take and saw him whispering in the other ones ear.  I thought I must have imagined the kiss.     But the more I watch the two of them I saw something else.   The shorter one was staring up at the other with a smile and those infatuated eyes.  You know the look.   The "Puppy dog love" look.    Eyes wide, eyebrows raised, silly grin.      Oh yeah.  These two were smitten with eachother I thought.       They came over and dropped off their bags to me.    As they walked away they were again sandwiched together.  I looked closer and noticed that they were discretely holding hands.   

oh how COOL!! I have heard rumors that there were some young gays in the bull riding circuit....too bad you don't know the riders....and how cool that they were comfortable enough to do that out in public around their friends...do you know which group they were with? CBR or PBR??

thanks for that story!!

Scott6373

« Reply #5779 on: January 14, 2008, 08:24:38 am »
Good morning Brokies!

The Nor"Easter has not dumped on us as expected!     WOO HOO!

I'll still have to get the mess cleared in time to head for the Airport around noon.     :P

Yesterday we had Cowboys!    YEE HAA!    There was a Bullriding contest in Worchester Massachusetts and many of the contestants fly in/out via my airport.     Ooooh it was REAL distracting!     ::)   There was a young Jack Twist type in a black hat that made my heart jump.   LOL

Also,   two young lads were in line at the ticket counter near me.   Two very cute, early 20 somethings.    Well they seemed to be standing very close to eachother.   At one point I could swear I saw the slightly taller one peck the other on his cheek.   I did a double take and saw him whispering in the other ones ear.  I thought I must have imagined the kiss.     But the more I watch the two of them I saw something else.   The shorter one was staring up at the other with a smile and those infatuated eyes.  You know the look.   The "Puppy dog love" look.    Eyes wide, eyebrows raised, silly grin.      Oh yeah.  These two were smitten with eachother I thought.       They came over and dropped off their bags to me.    As they walked away they were again sandwiched together.  I looked closer and noticed that they were discretely holding hands.   

Dumping on us :(  Home for the day.  That's good.  Work on a song I've been writing.