Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4596593 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10050 on: June 30, 2009, 03:23:43 pm »

Oh man, that guy with the white shirt and the drum is HOT! That's exactly the way I like them - blond, muscular and baby faced with a head full of moppy hair. The guy sitting down just to the right of him with the long brown hair is very cute too.

That looks like fun! Those costumes and necklaces are beautiful. Were some of those items for sale, or were they only to look at? 

Plenty of stuff to buy: costumes, shoes, jewelery, Met, wine, soap, sculptures (wood and stone), smithery, etc. - most of it fabricated the old fashioded way. You could see the craftsmen at work and buy their stuff.

Some things to buy:

One of the musicians you liked was also one of my favorites :). So I took an extra-photo only of him. Enjoy! :D

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #10051 on: June 30, 2009, 04:39:52 pm »
How nice to have a real medeival castle in the neighborhood!  That looks like a fun event.  I wonder, is Met the same as mead?  It's a beer-like drink made with honey, I think.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10052 on: June 30, 2009, 04:54:54 pm »

Oh man, that guy with the white shirt and the drum is HOT! That's exactly the way I like them - blond, muscular and baby faced with a head full of moppy hair. The guy sitting down just to the right of him with the long brown hair is very cute too.

That looks like fun! Those costumes and necklaces are beautiful. Were some of those items for sale, or were they only to look at? 

I would fight you for them, I love longer hair on guys, Heath  in AKT was perfection. I guess my taste for longer hair is a nod back to the rock gods of my youth.
When my first marriage broke up, I was 30 and had a wonderful year with a 19 year old guitarist. He had long blonde hair and was just soo hot.Legs that went on forever in tight faded denim.
In the end we just did not have much to talk about, and he went off with his band touring as a support act for girls school. Those were the days.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #10053 on: June 30, 2009, 05:24:35 pm »

Plenty of stuff to buy: costumes, shoes, jewelery, Met, wine, soap, sculptures (wood and stone), smithery, etc. - most of it fabricated the old fashioded way. You could see the craftsmen at work and buy their stuff.

Wow! I'd have to leave most of my money and credit cards at home. I'd be tempted to buy just about everything there! :D

I'd spend my way into bankruptcy! In just one single afternoon! lol

I've always had a very strong interest in medieval musical instruments. I bought a colonial fife when I was in Williamsburg, Virginia. (I realize colonial America is not exactly medieval, but still!) I never learned how to play it though. The fife is not an antique however. It is a replica. I doubt I could afford one of the real antique ones! ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #10054 on: June 30, 2009, 05:28:03 pm »
I would fight you for them, I love longer hair on guys, Heath  in AKT was perfection. I guess my taste for longer hair is a nod back to the rock gods of my youth.
When my first marriage broke up, I was 30 and had a wonderful year with a 19 year old guitarist. He had long blonde hair and was just soo hot.Legs that went on forever in tight faded denim.
In the end we just did not have much to talk about, and he went off with his band touring as a support act for girls school. Those were the days.

Yeah, I love guys with long hair too. I think they look very sexy when they pull it back into a ponytail. I once dated a guy with long brown hair and he pulled it back. He had dark brown hair and he had ice blue eyes. He looked like Jesus! Which I found a bit freaky if I thought about it too much. lol

I'll tell you what Fiona, you can have the guy with the brown hair and I'll take the guy with the moppy blond hair! Deal? ;)

I don't know what Chrissi will do though! Although she DID see them first! I hope she doesn't mind! ;) ;D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline optom3

« Reply #10055 on: June 30, 2009, 09:40:20 pm »
Yeah, I love guys with long hair too. I think they look very sexy when they pull it back into a ponytail. I once dated a guy with long brown hair and he pulled it back. He had dark brown hair and he had ice blue eyes. He looked like Jesus! Which I found a bit freaky if I thought about it too much. lol

I'll tell you what Fiona, you can have the guy with the brown hair and I'll take the guy with the moppy blond hair! Deal? ;)

I don't know what Chrissi will do though! Although she DID see them first! I hope she doesn't mind! ;) ;D

Well in the name of friendship and 'cause I already have me a man, I will let you and Chrissi battle over them ! :)

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #10056 on: June 30, 2009, 10:05:38 pm »

Hi there,

Hey, that's really interesting stuff. And great pics, Chrissi.  :)

I like longer hair, too. Auburn is my favourite.
But, being a L, I'd go for the girls, not the guys.
The guys look like nice fellas, of course, but, well, ... you know.  ;)

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10057 on: July 01, 2009, 08:42:18 am »
Hiya everyone!

I've been at work for half hour, and I'm ready to kill people already.    >:(

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10058 on: July 01, 2009, 04:36:38 pm »
great photos Chrissi!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10059 on: July 01, 2009, 06:23:40 pm »

Congrats
to
SouthEndMD
On
Reaching
Posts!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!