Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439196 times)

Offline Katness

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Proud wolf in human clothing.
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2008, 02:43:28 pm »
Hello Janice.  ;D

Offers a Blog warming gift in the form of an indoor pot plant for the room and a bottle of wine.  :D
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

If all is not lost, then where is it?

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2008, 03:20:11 pm »

You are so thoughtful.. Very sweet.  I love that kind of wine....i'll get some glasses,,hang on. :)

Beautiful mind

Offline Katness

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2008, 03:38:33 pm »
       You are so thoughtful.. Very sweet.  I love that kind of wine....i'll get some glasses,,hang on. :)

My pleasure. :D

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2008, 03:41:57 pm »
Hi Mamma!
Just popped in to say I love you!!!  :-*
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2008, 03:46:07 pm »
         Well guess who is fifty years old now?
 [youtube=425,350]   
&feature=related  [/youtube]                                                                                                 
[youtube=425,350] 
&feature=related  [/youtube]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMURFS

i HATED SMURFS............. hahaha...along with Barney the big purple dinasaur
                                              does that make me anti-american????????????

No Janice.  It doesnt make you anti-american..  I never cared for them either.

Hard to believe smurfs are older than me.  ???

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2008, 03:54:10 pm »

Aww Richard,,,,,,i love you too.           :-* :-*

I am glad Dev..i thought they needed to be recognized, but the voices on those characters,,,,
yikes.  They make me run for the blackboard in order to scrape my fingernails on it.......... :laugh: :laugh:

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2008, 03:56:10 pm »

I am glad Dev..i thought they needed to be recognized, but the voices on those characters,,,,
yikes.  They make me run for the blackboard in order to scrape my fingernails on it.......... :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hehehehhehehe!!!!!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2008, 02:56:57 am »

Ok folks:  I am here to clarify a situation that I accidentally have encountered.  I have been using as my signature,
a beautiful picture as you have all seen.  I was under the impression that it was by our friend here on Bettermost.. TOAST!!
I had asked him if I might use the picture as a signature piece.  He said that I could use it.  Then later he asked me if could
show him the original.  I only had the downsized version.  He then returned me a new inquiry if i might have known that
it might be someone elses work...To which I had to say, of course not.  I had totally assumed it was his work. 
         Now yesterday some of you may have seen the the post that was made from Jimmy knash.  He said that the picture
was indeed a picture he himself had painted.  He even showed me the sketch before he had added the color.. The obvious
incontrovertable answer was that he was the creater of this beautiful piece of art.. It is not a manip, with a piece of software,
but a genuine piece of executed art...
          I have told him that I would like to get this situation ironed out to both of our satisfaction..If he wishes me to
remove that picture from my signature, I will do so.  Absolutely.. Or whatever he would like me to do, i will.
           So now my first thing I am doing is:: to let you all know about this situation.  Allowing you to get the right
knowledge, as to the true creator of the beautiful piece.                  
                                                              Sorry for all the hassle and misconceptions caused          janice..

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 03:49:04 pm by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline Katness

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2008, 03:19:28 am »
Janice, that is a beautiful painting. And I did have a strong feeling that it was painted by hand and not manipped.

I was going to ask if there was a non BBM story section here where I could post part of a story I've started writing so people can give suggestions and what not so it doesn't get lost in my Blog thread. But then I realised I should look my self. And there is, so nevermind. I'll post it there.

Sincerely, Kat.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2008, 03:59:23 pm »

yes honey there is.  it is in the Creative Writers corner.  You can place anything there that you want to.  Story,
poem, or anything of that nature.  And of course you can put anything you wish in your own blog.  That is what it is for.

Of course it has to adhere to the guidelines of all the advertizers and Bettermost.. Those are pretty loose.  If you
want a full accounting, pm either the mods in that forum, or Ellemeno, or Philip in order to make sure.     good luck honey.

Beautiful mind