Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439201 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2008, 05:48:18 pm »
                          OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION AND GUARDIANSHIP::

Whereas the party of the first part................................janice
                   Assumes the guardianship of the party of the second parts,...........Chuck and Kat
                    They will now become wards of the party of the first part............janice
                     Whereas the party of the first part may choose chores for the said parties  of the
                      second parts............................................................................Chuck and Kat
                      And mete out disciplines as said party of the first part believes appropiate.  Whomsoever
                      abridges said contract is thereby in breach of said contract and subject to all the below and
                       above mentioned penalties.............................................................
                       Have to stand in the corner while being summarily tickled......................
                       Shall have to dance the macarena...................................wearing puffy slippers and stripy sox.
                       The breached parties give constant obedience to said party of the first part......................
                        signed this 21st day of Jan. 2008...........................................................janice
                        signed this 21st day of Jan  2008...........................................................
                        signed this 21st day of jan   2008...........................................................

Two big old deductions.................................................................

MAMMA!!!!
I never got no o'ficial form! >:(
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2008, 06:21:19 pm »

Heres an oldie but a forever goodie

[youtube=425,350]   
&feature=related    [/youtube]

Cool a very young Ronnie Wood, and Rod Stewart.  Very cool vid Janice!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2008, 06:21:48 pm »

Honey you were grandfathered in.. but if you want an official form I am glad to supply one..

............. OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION AND GUARDIANSHIP..........

This party of the first part does hereby adopt the party of the second part.  By reason of
love and care.  To love and care for at all times to counsel and advise.  With the permission of the
Party of the second part having full and total rights and alliences to said party of the first part as parent
and guardian from this time forward.  Expecting the same time period to be bestowed on said 
party of the first part .  Who will promise to cherish and admire, with all the parental care and love,
that they can bestowed on said party of the second part.  As son and child.  In perpetuity..
       Signed this 21st day of January in the year 2008.......................................................janice
       Signed this 21st day of January in the year 2008.......................................................

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2008, 06:28:51 pm »
Hiya Jan!

I was never really a Rod Sterwart fan, but I loved this one.....

The 1980's pore out of this one.  I had to watch it, couldnt look away.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2008, 06:29:54 pm »
           Honey you were grandfathered in.. but if you want an official form I am glad to supply one..

............. OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION AND GUARDIANSHIP..........

This party of the first part does hereby adopt the party of the second part.  By reason of
love and care.  To love and care for at all times to counsel and advise.  With the permission of the
Party of the second part having full and total rights and alliences to said party of the first part as parent
and guardian from this time forward.  Expecting the same time period to be bestowed on said 
party of the first part .  Who will promise to cherish and admire, with all the parental care and love,
that they can bestowed on said party of the second part.  As son and child.  In perpetuity..
       Signed this 21st day of January in the year 2008.......................................................janice
       Signed this 21st day of January in the year 2008.......................................................Richard

Hee Hee I knew it. I was just kiddin.  ;D
But since we got a form now I went ahaid and signed on!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Delmardeb

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2008, 08:06:37 pm »
Hi Janice,

Love your guardianship and or adoption papers. Maybe if I was a tad younger, I might want to sign up. :laugh:

We had 2 great nights of chat. Yay!!!! I had fun both nights, and it was nice meeting and chatting with so many Brokies at one time! Wow- it was great!!

Wish I could chat tonight, but got to get up early in the morning for work. Will talk to you later. To add, that was a lovely poem that you put on the Sending up a Prayer of Thanks page. :)

For how long? As long as we can ride it; ain't no reins on this one.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2008, 10:16:47 pm »
MAMMA!!!!
I never got no o'ficial form! >:(

want some cheese to go with that whine?

*runs from big brother*

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2008, 10:52:37 pm »

want some cheese to go with that whine?

*runs from big brother*

Here he go.

I'm loving the Rod Stewart concert here, Janice. He's the mega rockstar, huh? I still have several of his albums -- I like the one that looks like a shot glass.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2008, 12:44:40 am »
i
          Thanks Deb for the interest in the adoption thingy...They better behave, or they will have to dance....
I am glad you liked my poem Deb.  Thank you very much.        :-*

Shasta I am glad you liked the Rod Stewart music videos..I have always been a big fan of his.  I have rather eclectic
taste in music.. I like nearly all music.. The only exception is Rap...not much for that.. I think M/M is a veritable
genius.  But i dont even like all of his stuff.  I am trying to find things that will be different than just the regular
things that normally get posted.. kind of mix it up too. 

So thanks to all for coming by...

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2008, 12:55:07 am »
evening, Janice...I see you are doing some adopting...want a slightly used 40+ farmer??