Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439207 times)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 03:18:24 am »
I'm calling you!!  :D
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 03:20:08 am »
And you didn't answer  >:( :D  Actually, before I saw you on line I figured it'd be too late...call me back if you want!!  Just wanted to wish you a Happy 2008!
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 04:21:19 am »
Happy New Year Janice!!! My best to you and all your family and friends in 2008!!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 07:08:42 am »

Thank you very much David.  Same to you.  Right back at you.

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 10:17:20 pm »

Just a question I suppose.  Are you getting sick of all the political polls, and hype to create interest in
all the different candidates.  The media is sick to death of it, it seems.  So the only thing they can find now
is to try and create fights among the candidates in order to have something to say about it.
     I am beginning to think that is what is causing all the division between candidates, parties, and people.
How everyone got to the point of polarization.  Its you are either for me or against me attitude, and it is
filtering down into every single issue in our daily lives.  Its very hard on us as individuals and as a society as well.
     Everyone is going like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, as the old saying goes.  We are ready to
growl, hiss, or pounce on everyone within our immediate surrounding area.....sad
     We need, in the popular vernacular of the young..to ..just CHILL

Beautiful mind

Offline ohiomyown

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 10:29:59 pm »
Sending you a "Happy New Year"  Janice! 

Great new blog,  eh?

Here's a new topic for you:   I'm coming to Portland in mid-March and I hope you will be available to get together.
It's time to catch up, friend.  Judy

injest

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 11:20:13 pm »
     Just a question I suppose.  Are you getting sick of all the political polls, and hype to create interest in
all the different candidates.  The media is sick to death of it, it seems.  So the only thing they can find now
is to try and create fights among the candidates in order to have something to say about it.
     I am beginning to think that is what is causing all the division between candidates, parties, and people.
How everyone got to the point of polarization.  Its you are either for me or against me attitude, and it is
filtering down into every single issue in our daily lives.  Its very hard on us as individuals and as a society as well.
     Everyone is going like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, as the old saying goes.  We are ready to
growl, hiss, or pounce on everyone within our immediate surrounding area.....sad
     We need, in the popular vernacular of the young..to ..just CHILL

yes, everyone seems to assume that every phrase and every communication has some hidden meaning, some sly stab...rather than just take it at face value or ask for clarification nicely...

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2008, 09:24:40 am »
In just four days it will be my Brokeback Mountain two year anniversary..   Something that has turned my life on its ear.  I have gotten thru the devastation of the first several viewings of the movie.  I cried and listened to the cd.  And went back and saw the movie again five more times at the theatre.  Then I went to the local video shop and put my order in for the dvd when it came in...I then searched the internet for anything I could find to give me a further connection to the movie...  That is the beginning.  All the wonderful trips I have made, and all the glorious friends I have made.   That is the rest of the story...I have gained what I consider brothers and sisters, and a son.  Through all of this...What a glorious outcome from two young men, that went up on a mountain, with 1000 sheep.  It has made a world of people into a family.

Happy Brokie Anniversary, Jan!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2008, 09:46:52 am »
good morning, Janice!!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2008, 10:02:32 am »

Morining Jess... good to see you...

Judy you bet.. just give me a call, and we will for sure get together...Lunch, dinner, what every you
want, maybe a day trip... call me..ill send you my phone number in a pm....Im so jazzed about this...
Really looking forward to seeing you..so is Larry.....yeehaw.

Beautiful mind