Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439197 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2008, 11:01:49 pm »
Don put away everything and I have never looked at any of it. I only kept this:

Awwww. :)
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #221 on: January 31, 2008, 05:09:26 pm »

I have been wondering how to say anything that is of benefit.. I dont very often like
centering on myself.  I have posted mostly my interests, and likes and dislikes.  But i am not
sure what else that needs to be said.  There are times when i feel like the most important
thing i am, is what i do.  Not who i am.
          I have many strong opinions, some popular and some not.  Just like anyone else.  I have
never been shy about telling those.  I have always tried to be honest and at the same time,
to be kind and considerate.  I think that the world and our communities function better when'
opinions are expressed and decried.  It is how we reach a norm....Be patient i am going to
have a point here eventually.  However I dont think that the laws of discourse are ever meant
to allow attacks and anger when two parties that on ordinary subjects agree..When they finally
find and issue on which they do not agree.  The rules and regulations of propriety require that
we dont snipe and snark at each other in these times.  If we as true believers in a certain
thought and like mindedness cannot treat each other with kindness and respect.  Then how
can we ever expect that of arch enemies. 
       This most difficult of times, has seemingly started to creat such division and anger as
to cause serious harm to this place we all call home.
       It seems to me that there are those that have aneed to show that they are the most grevious.
In the most pain, and have the greatest loss.  There is no way you can measure such a thing.
everyone feels what they feel, and it is all valid.  To discount anothers grief at the showing of
your own is meanspirited.  To discount other peoples ideas about how to express that grief
summarily and offhanded.. is also condescending and rude.  I personally think we should all
be willing to accept that all others in this Brokeback Mountain universe are suffering, and in that
suffering, should be allowed to be fostered and cared for in the same way that we would wish
to be fostered and cared for during this most difficult of times.  Lets try to be understanding and
caring..Instead of sniping and hurtful...              its just my opinion......but its how i feel

Heath/Ennis            Jake/Jack          Brokeback Mountain
                                         " A love that lasts forever"

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #222 on: January 31, 2008, 05:14:59 pm »

And thank you for that lovely picture Jess.  i hug that little sweet baby....... :-* :-*

And you too.  My dear friend.....I love you sweetie.........i am so so sorry....

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2008, 03:37:27 pm »
*puts "post-it" note on Janice's fridge*

Hiya Angel,

you're out of peanut butter, please restock.

JIF ONLY, CREAMY

love ya!

Chuckles!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2008, 03:40:39 pm »

Dear God                 HAVE MERCY       

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #225 on: February 01, 2008, 03:45:54 pm »
whut?

???

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #226 on: February 01, 2008, 05:10:04 pm »

Thanks Chuckles:  I needed that, am i supposed to eat it or use it as a sexual enhancement?

Beautiful mind

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #227 on: February 01, 2008, 05:36:18 pm »

Thanks Chuckles:  I needed that, am i supposed to eat it or use it as a sexual enhancement?

[size=MAMMA!!!0pt][/size]  :o  :o

Oh Lord!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #228 on: February 01, 2008, 06:57:37 pm »

That's totally up to you!   ;)

injest

« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2008, 07:26:54 pm »
*puts "post-it" note on Janice's fridge*

Hiya Angel,

you're out of peanut butter, please restock.

JIF ONLY, CREAMY

love ya!

Chuckles!

*Jess marks out Jif and puts in PETER PAN*