Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439231 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2008, 01:26:55 am »

Yes Jess and BelAir I was taken with the beautiful artwork of our friend TOAST.  When I was finding a new picture to post for my signature line, I asked him if i might use one of his..he told me it was fine, and
so I chose the "I ain't no queer"  picture.  I think it is wonderful.  I really appreciate his allowing me to use it.

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2008, 01:28:18 am »

Yes Jess and BelAir I was taken with the beautiful artwork of our friend TOAST.  When I was finding a new picture to post for my signature line, I asked him if i might use one of his..he told me it was fine, and
so I chose the "I ain't no queer"  picture.  I think it is wonderful.  I really appreciate his allowing me to use it.

it is very nice...is there a bigger version of it posted somewhere?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 01:29:23 am »
Hey Janice,

Nice J&E painting in your banner.  :)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2008, 01:51:30 am »

It looked like something of a cross between a roller coaster, and a very intense arboreal park.

The roller coaster, is the riding between the trees on a harness.  That looks awsome.  The ultimate experience,

crossing between adventure, fear, and wonder.

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2008, 09:36:38 am »
Happy anniversary Janice!!  :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2008, 10:03:27 am »

He has some of the most beautiful pictures! Does he do them himself?
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2008, 11:28:26 am »

He takes photos and manipulates them with a program to look like paintings I believe....I am not sure...

Yes Jess I would have to look for them...i have forgotten right now where they are...I had to
        make this downsize to use as a sig....  I do so love that pose.

Thank you Kelda.  Im going to turn on the cd and watch the movie again today......................
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 09:18:38 pm by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2008, 10:35:40 pm »

I started today listening to my cd of Brokeback Mountain.  I realized how that music can take me
back to the very feelings I had in the beginning.  The tears and ache in my heart.  It is such a palpable
thing.  It is like posession.  I don't know the why or the wherefore that it has over me.  I thought I had
gotten to the point where I wasn't going to be hit like that again...But here I am again in a flood of tears.
         I started reading some of the  older posts.  Some from right after the BBQ.  I read Chrissi's post
about how she still had the feeling of euphoria, even three weeks later. My heart smiled.   I read how Lee
was having a hard time focusing at home and at work.  I understood and my  heart smiled. 
Later I found a post by Jack Stephens, and he is such a sweet and wonderful guy.  My heart smiled. 
Then It came to me.  The feelings I now have when I listen to the music, is related to the Brokies I have
met.  It is now the sadness I feel..Missing the people I have come to know and found so dear.  I have
had such an experience this year, as to have rooted itself into my psyche.  I can no longer separate the
movie, the music, and the people from each other.  It is all one large whole.  Made up of bits and pieces of the
puzzle.  Every person, every post on Bettermost, every song.  Every sad story and every Wonderful new
blessing that people have experienced, is in there.... 
        I just want to say how greatful and blessed I am to have gotten to know all of you and shared this
unique and soul shaking experience with....I love each and every one of you....
                                                              Thank you from the bottom of my heart.       Janice

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2008, 10:38:56 pm »
dang.

that was a NICE post.

You are a sweet person and we all like you a bit ourselves... ;)

{{Janice}}

Happy Anniversary, sweetie

:-* :-*

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2008, 08:26:34 am »
Happy anniversary  :D :D :D :D