Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439194 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #470 on: June 10, 2009, 10:15:21 pm »

[youtube=425,350]
[/youtube]

Here is an old demo tape of his club singing, with just piano, mostly.  Then in a couple of plays/  tape I

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #471 on: June 10, 2009, 10:21:49 pm »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie3Y2jqwWQE[/youtube]

Demo tape II  mostly his softer side.  First two songs no vid.  Just photo.  Then the videos ll

They arent necessarily the best quality, but its more varied.

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #472 on: June 14, 2009, 03:52:58 pm »
This is an update on Adam in response to a post I made in the H H H forum..

Well I have been keeping pretty close track of his comings and goings.  He has officially signed his contract with 19entertainments
RCA division.  I think he said they are already starting to find songs and try to put the stuff together in an album.
     He was presented on Sunday Young Entertainer of the year award.  Presented co-incidentally by Kara DioGuardi.
     The new issue of Rolling stone comes out on Friday, and he is the cover boy.!!!  He is really excited about that one.  He was
nearly giddy when he was doing it.  There is some videos online showing it.   He is having the time of his life.  He like Heath has
been no angel in his life.  He admits to smoking pot and not always being the square peg, so to speak.  But as afraid as I get sometimes
by the thrush of media he is encountering.  He said like David Copperfield, it is the best of times it is the worst of times...The media following him around makes him know he is popular finally, but its also the fact that the media is always followiing him around...  However that is the worst of the thing.??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very upset at this particular juncture.  I went on the stands friday, in order to buy a copy of the Rolling Stones mag.
and have been to almost everywhere that sells them.  The first day.  They are all saying they were sold off the shelves in
the first few hours.  There is only one chance left, A large dept. store chain here hasnt received their copies yet.  I have two
on hold, if they ever do come in.  Otherwise I am left holding the shaft.  The people at Barnes and Noble say it was the
hottest selling magazine they have had in years.  Obviously he has created quite a stir.  I hope his album goes number one in the first week....

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #473 on: June 14, 2009, 05:06:05 pm »
Good for Adam.  Im happy for him.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #474 on: June 14, 2009, 05:57:20 pm »
              Hallelujah----  Here's a gem I found while cruising youtube.  I love it....enjoy  Hope you like  Bon Jovi... I love him

[youtube=425,350]  
[/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #475 on: June 14, 2009, 06:18:20 pm »
    One more unique from John and Pavarotti...............

[youtube=425,350]  
&feature=related  [/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #476 on: June 15, 2009, 10:44:02 pm »
That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing, Janice!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #477 on: June 15, 2009, 11:34:05 pm »

Welcome Lee.  It is my joy.  I love his voice, and respect him for being open and proud. 

He is a great example of be yourself and let the chips fall where they may.  But at least  he

has done himself proud.

I tried to put up some more videos, but my link is bull headed today. 
    Right after he took home that award, he got a gift of a new re-issued model of a watch.
    I was trying to post that.  He is the first person in the world to receive one.  It is a watch
    that was first designed and given to ELVIS..............DOH...  He was truly excited to get that.
    There are lots of extra vids on the bottom of that last post.  Including the watch presentation.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 04:31:19 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #478 on: June 16, 2009, 06:00:24 am »

just to give a bit of a forward:  I have been looking for my Brokeback Mountain Videos for over 6 mos
now.  Not just the original version, I wanted to watch it in Jan. on my new blue ray dvd on my new wide
screen tv.  Well they were gone from the movie drawer.  I keep them in the same place all the time.  And
more maddening, not only was the original gone, but the second one I bought. and never opened, so that
I could just keep it forever unopened.  It was gone as well.  Well I almost bought another one, but they
aren't so plentiful in the stores these days.  I was about to look again on Amazon.  When I was searching
in there for something my grandson wanted to watch.  There they both were.  LIKE MAGIC...?????????
     So tonight I watched it again.  It is the very first time I watched it ever without crying.  The last time
I watched it was right after Heath had died.  A day or so.  I had the utmost urge to see it with him in it
still alive, and beautiful.  It was so hard to watch.  I cried more than ever I think, from the desolation of
the loss of Jack, and then Ennis.  It was awful.
     I think that the powers that be.  Somehow hid those videos, for my protection.   Then when the time
came for me to see them now.  There they were.   I tell you the honest truth.  That drawer isnt that
large..  And I looked through it at least a dozen times.  Thinking that maybe they were there and I was
overlooking them.  Or at one time I went thru each and every one of them to see if someone had taken the first one and put it in the wrong jacket.  But no.........?   I have no explanation for all of this.  Except to
say maybe its the little people.  Elves, or some such.?  Very weird..   I could understand missing one of
them.  But both is more than odd.  I wonder what the odds are really?

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #479 on: June 16, 2009, 07:05:02 am »
spooky! Maybe it was th god protecting you? or perhaps one of your family?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/