Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439217 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2008, 01:16:23 pm »

Yes, listen to the other songs on that post...We have some of theirs on bbm radio.

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2008, 01:19:15 pm »

Heres a great video........

[youtube=425,350]   
&feature=related  [/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2008, 06:56:14 pm »

Yap, gotta love NickelBack.. and they're fellow Albertans too!  ;)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2008, 07:29:26 pm »

i didnt even know that Milli.........I just like them...one of the few newer groups
i really do like a lot.  i like nearly everything ive heard of theirs.

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2008, 01:41:11 pm »
        I started today listening to my cd of Brokeback Mountain.  I realized how that music can take me
back to the very feelings I had in the beginning.  The tears and ache in my heart.  It is such a palpable
thing.  It is like posession.  I don't know the why or the wherefore that it has over me.  I thought I had
gotten to the point where I wasn't going to be hit like that again...But here I am again in a flood of tears.
         I started reading some of the  older posts.  Some from right after the BBQ.  I read Chrissi's post
about how she still had the feeling of euphoria, even three weeks later. My heart smiled.   I read how Lee
was having a hard time focusing at home and at work.  I understood and my  heart smiled. 
Later I found a post by Jack Stephens, and he is such a sweet and wonderful guy.  My heart smiled. 
Then It came to me.  The feelings I now have when I listen to the music, is related to the Brokies I have
met.  It is now the sadness I feel..Missing the people I have come to know and found so dear.  I have
had such an experience this year, as to have rooted itself into my psyche.  I can no longer separate the
movie, the music, and the people from each other.  It is all one large whole.  Made up of bits and pieces of the
puzzle.  Every person, every post on Bettermost, every song.  Every sad story and every Wonderful new
blessing that people have experienced, is in there.... 
        I just want to say how greatful and blessed I am to have gotten to know all of you and shared this
unique and soul shaking experience with....I love each and every one of you....
                                                              Thank you from the bottom of my heart.       Janice

:-* :-* :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2008, 07:00:25 am »
Morning darlin

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2008, 07:25:02 am »

Good morning to all the Bettermost people.. Kelda, Steve, and all the others...
And just another Shout out to Scott too....You are such a TROOPER.  You are gonna beat this.
I know you are...                                                      a big {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2008, 09:28:54 am »
big hello hugs to you, Janice!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Scott6373

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2008, 09:31:28 am »

Good morning to all the Bettermost people.. Kelda, Steve, and all the others...
And just another Shout out to Scott too....You are such a TROOPER.  You are gonna beat this.
I know you are...                                                      a big {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Aw thanks Sis.  Means a lot to have your support!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2008, 11:02:30 am »
         Well guess who is fifty years old now?
 [youtube=425,350]  
[youtube=425,350] 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMURFS

i HATED SMURFS............. hahaha...along with Barney the big purple dinasaur
                                              does that make me anti-american????????????

Beautiful mind