Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 440995 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2008, 12:29:28 pm »
                          OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION AND GUARDIANSHIP::

Whereas the party of the first part................................janice
                   Assumes the guardianship of the party of the second parts,...........Chuck and Kat
                    They will now become wards of the party of the first part............janice
                     Whereas the party of the first part may choose chores for the said parties  of the
                      second parts............................................................................Chuck and Kat
                      And mete out disciplines as said party of the first part believes appropiate.  Whomsoever
                      abridges said contract is thereby in breach of said contract and subject to all the below and
                       above mentioned penalties.............................................................
                       Have to stand in the corner while being summarily tickled......................
                       Shall have to dance the macarena...................................wearing puffy slippers and stripy sox.
                       The breached parties give constant obedience to said party of the first part......................
                        signed this 21st day of Jan. 2008...........................................................janice
                        signed this 21st day of Jan  2008...........................................................
                        signed this 21st day of jan   2008...........................................................

Two big old deductions.................................................................

Beautiful mind

Offline Katness

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Proud wolf in human clothing.
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2008, 12:57:13 pm »
 :o

When you mentioned punishments, I imagined something....ummm....kinky.  ;D

Eh, thats just my dirty mind. I'm gonna go back to my vampires......and nudity.

Oh yeah, there is an assortment of Choclates on the kitchen bench.  ;D

*goes back to her vampires and nudity and extremely stupid........bimbos*

Sincerely, Kat.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

If all is not lost, then where is it?

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2008, 02:16:47 pm »
Hey Janice     ;)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2008, 02:27:04 pm »
Shall have to dance the macarena...................................wearing puffy slippers and stripy sox.

Will I have to hold my mariconera whilst I do the macarena?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2008, 02:39:32 pm »

If you like............ :-*

Hey Dev good to see you here... How ya feelin.. Hope your back is better.   

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2008, 02:52:26 pm »

Heres an oldie but a forever goodie

[youtube=425,350]   
&feature=related    [/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2008, 02:54:42 pm »

And just because I can...............For all my friends

[youtube=425,350] 
&feature=related    [/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2008, 03:26:10 pm »
Hiya Jan!

I was never really a Rod Sterwart fan, but I loved this one.....

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YflzqpxVxLY[/youtube]

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Katness

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Proud wolf in human clothing.
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2008, 03:55:43 pm »
                          OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION AND GUARDIANSHIP::

Whereas the party of the first part................................janice
                   Assumes the guardianship of the party of the second parts,...........Chuck and Kat
                    They will now become wards of the party of the first part............janice
                     Whereas the party of the first part may choose chores for the said parties  of the
                      second parts............................................................................Chuck and Kat
                      And mete out disciplines as said party of the first part believes appropiate.  Whomsoever
                      abridges said contract is thereby in breach of said contract and subject to all the below and
                       above mentioned penalties.............................................................
                       Have to stand in the corner while being summarily tickled......................
                       The breached parties give constant obedience to said party of the first part......................
                        signed this 21st day of Jan. 2008...........................................................janice
                        signed this 21st day of Jan  2008...........................................................KAT
                        signed this 21st day of jan   2008...........................................................

Two big old deductions.................................................................

There, I signed it. And yes I have been practicing the Macarena.  :P

Sincerely, Kat.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

If all is not lost, then where is it?

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2008, 04:50:06 pm »

Than kew!!!             :P  back

Beautiful mind