Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 441011 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2008, 08:03:46 pm »

For JoeAnn

http://www.garyjules.com   lovely music JoeAnn ...........

Beautiful mind

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2008, 10:31:41 pm »
Hi Janice!  {{{{{JANICE}}}}}
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2008, 11:29:18 pm »

Hey Shasta,,,good to see you here.  Thanks for the hugs.  We are all in need of hugs these days.
right back at you.

Beautiful mind

Offline JoeAnn

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2008, 12:49:20 am »
Thanks for the link, janice. Interesting site!   :)

injest

« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2008, 09:11:15 am »
good morning, Janice!!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2008, 09:22:54 am »
Yep, I know exactly what you mean.  ;)
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

injest

« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2008, 09:34:33 am »
Yep, I know exactly what you mean.  ;)

Truman, are you being inscrutable this morning???

(Roland left you a message in the Grill this morning!)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2008, 10:40:35 am »
*waves*

Hiya Jan!  How are you feeling?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2008, 01:02:50 pm »

Well Chuckie to tell the truth, im starving right now.  How are you sweetie pie.?

jess you sweet thing,, how are you these days?   
       Truman how would i get by without you.....and dear joeann and dev..you mean so much         me more than you can ever know.
      I have been in contact with Scott he is struggling with some personal issues, but he is

working it  out.  But i just want you all to know  that he is throughout it all remained smoke free.  He is almost three weeks now.........Amazing isnt it how time flies.  This has been such a difficult time for all of us here.  It is difficult for anyone dealing with other things more so.  So lets
      just take a moment of silent thought, for those now that need our prayers, 

Things to do
      There is something else that i have begun thinking of lately since Heath has passed.  i too
       have had the total displeasure of having to go thru all the sundry detritus of people we love
       who have died.  We end up keeping from all that detritus, some of the oddest things.
       Why do we keep what we do and rid ourselves of the other things that seem to first
       glance much more important.  And why do we keep these particular items.?

When my mother died, I had to go thru all of her personal items, and the contents of a large
        three bedroom home, and detatched two car garage.  Sorting out things giving away things
        And now i look back after all these years, and wonder about some of the things i kept, while
        discarding others.

My brother died withing 14 mos of that time and i had to repeat that process over again.
        I had already done some of it before right after his first attempt at suicide.  But most of his
        stuff including his furniture was in storage, wherre i had placed it over two years previously.

I still hadnt gotten rid of all my moms stuff when i had all of his to go thru and sort and
        find out what to do with that.  in the meantime, i have gotten to the point where doing
        all that is too difficult for me to do anymore.  So now all of those items, my mother, my 
         brother and my own things are stored for my kids to have to repeat that same rictual.   
         I am now placing that most horrendous of tasks on them.  And they will now have to
         deal with what i could not.  Its unfair and painful.  Making death worse than it has to
         be for the survivors.  And still we hoard mementos, and trivia.  i suppose it gives us a
         grounding point.  Some proof of where we came from, where we are, who we are, and
         how we too are ultimately going there as well.  I dont really know.  But this has ever been
         the way of the ones that loved and have been left, to do.  God bless you when it
         becomes your time, to deal, with this most difficult of lifes duties. 

i guess this all just sounds like rambling, but its what i felt like saying...sorry if i made
         anyone feel worse.               

Beautiful mind

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2008, 01:13:30 pm »
Thanks ifyoucantfixit!

Keep care...

hugs!!