Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 440610 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #560 on: November 17, 2009, 05:37:09 pm »

Thanks Chuck.   I am hoping to get a lot better soon.  My daughter and I are supposed to go to Ohio the
29th of Dec, to visit our Girl in college.  She, and we, were really bumming for this being a Christmas without her.
It would be the first one.  I dont know if I would have made it; that would have be a gut wrencher....
     I just hope I can stay well enough to go.?

Beautiful mind

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #561 on: November 17, 2009, 05:43:00 pm »

I finally made it back to Brokieville .  I have been under the weather, and so has my computer.  I hope its
all going to stay in good condition from now on.  Hi everyone, glad to be back...

You didn't mention you being under the weather too.   :(

I'm very sorry to hear it.  I hope you do stay well and get to enjoy a Christmas trip to see Kelsey.   :-* :-*
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #562 on: November 17, 2009, 07:52:31 pm »
Thanks Chuck.   I am hoping to get a lot better soon.  My daughter and I are supposed to go to Ohio the 29th of Dec, to visit our Girl in college.  She, and we, were really bumming for this being a Christmas without her.  It would be the first one.  I dont know if I would have made it; that would have be a gut wrencher....  I just hope I can stay well enough to go.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!  I hope you can go, sweetie!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Andrew

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #563 on: November 17, 2009, 09:59:45 pm »
Hi Janice, take care of yourself and let's hope you get to see Kelsey!  It was such a privilege meeting you and her in Boston back a few years ago, I will never forget our nice dinner and movie, we felt like friends right away.  She is a treasure and I wish her the best.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #564 on: November 19, 2009, 07:05:44 am »

Oh my gosh Andrew... What a surprise.  I cant tell you how wonderful it is to hear from you.  I have thought of
you often.  I have even tried to call you a couple of times over the past couple of years.  \
     I agree that we had an instant connection.  It was so hard to leave people you have learned to like so much, and
then not see them any more......Kelsey has talked about you on several occasions as well.  She wanted you to know
that you started her on vegetarianism.  She has been one for a long time now.  I forget how long it has been, but at
least a couple of years. 

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #565 on: November 26, 2009, 11:00:05 am »

Happy Thanksgiving Janice!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #566 on: December 01, 2009, 03:50:30 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  I hope you feel as good as I do.  I am walking around,  a new person.This will be the greatest Christmas in a very long time, if things continue at the present rate....Janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #567 on: December 01, 2009, 06:38:13 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  I hope you feel as good as I do.  I am walking around,  a new person.This will be the greatest Christmas in a very long time, if things continue at the present rate....Janice

Hey Janice its so good to hear that your are feeling so much better since your heart attack.  Hope you have the best christmas ever! 
Adam was on Ellen today.  He did very well.   :)  talk to you soon

brokie hugs
dev

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #568 on: December 01, 2009, 07:59:28 pm »

that is sooooo good to hear!  I hope you have the best Christmas!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #569 on: December 01, 2009, 10:09:03 pm »
   Thanks so much everyone, for the good wishes.  I would have liked to have had this procedure a long time ago.  If I had known the results would have been so positive.
I feel like a new person.  My husband, and daughter, not to mention the grandchildren, are all preaching at me to
not overdo.  I feel like I can do anything, but I know its not possible.  They are trying to keep me very stilll, and not
allowing me to do much at all.  I will be sure to not over exert myself, because I feel like I have the energy to do so.
    I just cant believe that I feel as well as I do after the surgical proceedure.  It is very wonderful to feel like a normal
person again.  I havent felt this good for a very long time.  Amazing how the difference is.   I bled out quite a bit, but it was not so much, as to be life threatening.  They considered a transfusion, but decided against it.   Thank god for the
new Adam album.  I dont watch tv much, so I just listened on the computer to his album...All the nurses and aids
were into it too.    Janice

Beautiful mind