Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 440509 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #690 on: April 24, 2011, 11:25:01 am »

Happy Easter, Janice!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #691 on: April 25, 2011, 03:23:09 pm »

Thanks Chuckles, Happy Easter to you.

OUr anniversary is near Easter most years.  We just hit 54yrs....my whole
family went out to a nice dinner.  Except for our dear Kels and my sons wife.
She has this week moved in with her gma, for a while until she gets more
weight on.  She has MS, and my son just started his new business, he is a
Mechanic.  He is doing so many hours, he can't take proper care of her, and
her daughter just moved out with her boyfriend.  So this should be for the
best for a time anyway.  Unfortunately she will not get better, she is getting pretty feble

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #692 on: April 25, 2011, 06:59:09 pm »
OUr anniversary is near Easter most years.  We just hit 54yrs....my whole family went out to a nice dinner.  Except for our dear Kels and my sons wife.

Congrats Janice!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #693 on: April 26, 2011, 04:31:28 am »
Hello Janice!  Hope you're feeling fine.  I wanted to pop in and say hey.  Also tell you my recovery is coming along pretty well.  Of course the second I felt the slightest bit better wouldn't ya know I popped open some of my stitches.  Yeah I started bending and cleaning and doing too much.  Ive been really taking it easy since then.  Bob has been waiting on me making sure I dont do too much.  He gets back to work on the 27Th of March.  We kicked out the kids and he quit his job to stay home and make sure I got the best care.

Its been really tough tho not just cuz they cut my neck almost in half lol jk, but because there's been no cash.  A little money coming in was nice definitely.  So first, he inquired if he is rehireable and second, he had a talk with the HR manager and the CEO of the company in an impromptu meeting and got his job back. That was last month. Yeehaw!  This past Sunday paper had a large ad in it looking for potential employees to come to their job fair probably to start when Bob does again at the end of March.  I think I should be feeling pretty well by then.  :)

So things are going OK.  I'm glad the kids are out.  Ashes, Linds and I are all still on speaking terms.  Of course they left their room a huge mess.  I shouldn't have but I did a lot of packing and cleaning up of the room so it would be nice for my sister to stay in when she visited us.  During her stay one morning she climbed in bed with me while I was still sleeping.  This was after Bob got up.  He never gets up before I do lol.    Anyway, Laura surprised me when I woke up, then she turns to me and says its 3:00 in the afternoon!!!!   I slept all night and half the day without waking up once.  Incredible isn't it? I must have felt so comfy and secure I just didnt wake up.  Hasn't happened before and hasn't happened since.  I mean jeez I wake up at least once in the night but not this night.

Anyway, Ashes left behind another fucking dog.  That's two she's left here. Abandoned.  Her name is Poochas and she's a huge Rottweiler.  She better go back when they get settled.  Thank God Ive got it through Robert's mind to keep our dogs out of our room and bed. JESUS they were driving me nuts.  I mean in my bed?  COME ON.  My incision isn't even fully healed yet. Whats good is that I am not in bed all day anymore, Yay!  just in my chair with a heating pad and a few pillows.  I watch a lot of TV and the dogs behave very well for me.  Its so wonderful not having them in our room at night tho.  I mean I sleep so much better.  You wouldnt believe the difference.   Its nice we keep them out of the room all the time so that no dog hair can get in my incision.  The dogs are not in the room or bed at all ever never!  Which means a much cleaner room!  Of course they go outside all the time too.  We have a fairly large backyard with a nice fence.  Doesnt matter though cause two of the dogs can get out of it anyway so they're on 30' leads. 

I love you dear friend.  Take care of yourself and keep me posted on how you're feeling lately.  And, I enjoy the vid clips that you post. They're wonderful and so entertaining. Janice dear please call, write, PM or whatever email.  Thanks for always posting on my blog.  Please dont stop. BTW this surgery has been wonderful.  Although Im not fully healed, there is such a huge difference in my pain level.  See ya soon.   :-* :-* :-*

Just seeing this.. how are you doing now hun?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #694 on: May 08, 2011, 12:32:58 pm »

Happy Mother's Day Janice!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #695 on: May 30, 2011, 01:00:31 pm »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #696 on: July 04, 2011, 10:22:07 am »
Happy
Independence
Day
Janice!!!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #697 on: October 23, 2011, 06:11:15 am »

My favorite singer............OUTLAWS OF LOVE

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14EZeDjEUrY&feature=related[/youtube]

Will be on his new album.  slated to be released in Jan. or Feb.

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #698 on: October 25, 2011, 04:42:09 am »

Leila Lambert and Adam; honored by PFLAG

[youtube=425,350]
&feature=related[/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #699 on: November 02, 2011, 08:35:13 am »
    I find this to be so adorable, I just had to post it.   If anyone has seen the movie 2012.  It will make more sense.  I think it is the same gang that did the Brokeback Lego set..

[youtube=425,350]  [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=841cMKPc7oE[/youtube][/youtube]

Since we were talking about the "End of the world," being imminent the other night.
I thought it was appropriate.

Beautiful mind