Author Topic: David's Shutter Bug Club  (Read 497157 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: David's Shutter Bug Club
« Reply #350 on: April 12, 2008, 10:00:04 pm »
where??!!

Are they hiding stuff from me??  >:( >:(

In Zoombrowser Jess. Double click on the image at the bottom (the images will be located in a strip down there) and then look under the EDIT section of the menu.

Photoimpression has even more options, but I can't remember if that program came with my Canon A70, or my Sony F717. I have a feeling it may have been packaged with my Sony, because I don't remember seeing it when I bought my Canon G9 last year.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #351 on: April 14, 2008, 06:17:54 pm »
Wow, injest, great changes in those pics of that flower!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #352 on: April 22, 2008, 11:14:56 pm »
Look who stopped by for a visit today!!

This chipmunk has been appearing in the backyard for the past few days. I think he might have his nest underneath the deck because that is where he ran just after I took his picture. He sure is cute, isn't he?

injest

« Reply #353 on: April 22, 2008, 11:38:44 pm »

This chipmunk has been appearing in the backyard for the past few days. I think he might have his nest underneath the deck because that is where he ran just after I took his picture. He sure is cute, isn't he?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 23, 2008, 09:28:01 am »

That lil chipmunk is mega-cute, David.  :D

Can you cuddle chipmunks (like a koala)?  ???

Do they bite? Koalas don't bite, but they do widdle all over you and it smells something dreadful - like fermented eucalyptus ('cause that's all they eat)!  :o
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #355 on: April 23, 2008, 03:20:10 pm »
aww!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #356 on: April 23, 2008, 04:39:14 pm »
That lil chipmunk is mega-cute, David.  :D

Can you cuddle chipmunks (like a koala)?  ???

Do they bite? Koalas don't bite, but they do widdle all over you and it smells something dreadful - like fermented eucalyptus ('cause that's all they eat)!  :o

Hi Kerry!

YES!! Chipmunks bite! They are very cute little devils, but they do bite. They are a small rodent, smaller than a squirrel. It's really awful when chipmunks get in your house because just like squirrels, they begin to panic and run around everywhere. So no, you can't cuddle them, although I wish we could because they are so cute!

Since you mention koala cuddling, here I am cuddling one.   :)

Susie, I love the picture of you with the koala!! I've always wanted to hold, pet and cuddle a koala. They look like they are very soft and snuggley!! :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #357 on: April 23, 2008, 04:42:47 pm »
Kerry, I really like that little cartoon in your sig line. It's so cute!! Where do you find all these cute animated cartoons? I still remember the cartoon of the puppy. Remember that one? The puppy ran back and forth across the bottom of the screen and "barked".

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #358 on: April 23, 2008, 09:45:46 pm »
They are very soft, but have pretty sharp claws, so it's more a matter of you holding out your hands and the koala snuggling you.  Interestingly, plenty of places in the northern part of Australia (the Top) will allow koala cuddling, but as you travel south, there are laws prohibiting.  I think it may depend on which Australian state you are in.  I also was able to cuddle a wombat, which is very cute, IMO, resembling a capybara or other very large rodent.

Those Tasmanian devils are very cute too. I was watching Animal Planet the other day and they had a Crocodile Hunter rerun on, about the devils. Steve Irwin said devils can be very friendly and affectionate to humans if they are tamed when babies. :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2008, 12:42:41 am »
I love the animal pictures!! :D

Isn't Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach? I remember going there when I was a child. I remember riding around in trams, or some kind of covered train or car or something and we rode around and looked at all the animals from the safety of the vehicle. I also remember going to Parrot Jungle in Miami when I was little. We have some home movies of the parrots walking across tight ropes and pushing little toys around on the ground.