Author Topic: David's Shutter Bug Club  (Read 502860 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: David's Shutter Bug Club
« Reply #580 on: July 09, 2008, 12:55:48 am »
Thanks Jess!  I will check it out now.  :)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #581 on: July 09, 2008, 08:32:42 am »
Again, you've seen this one David, but I had to post it here because he's so darned cute (this is Charlie my dog) ... I used the macro function to get really close in.

.... he was sulking with me at the time, can't you tell?  ... in' he lovely!!  :)

Susie  :D
What a love bug.   SOOO cute and adorable and calm!    My pups wont sit still for a pic.  Maybe taking pics of my kids (doggies) will be a project I can work on.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #582 on: July 09, 2008, 01:57:21 pm »
I love this thread.  You all are so nice and helpful.  Thank you   :-*

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #583 on: July 09, 2008, 05:13:39 pm »
Again, you've seen this one David, but I had to post it here because he's so darned cute (this is Charlie my dog) ... I used the macro function to get really close in.

.... he was sulking with me at the time, can't you tell?  ... in' he lovely!!  :)

Susie  :D
He is VERY cute - great photo!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

injest

« Reply #584 on: July 12, 2008, 01:37:36 am »
ok this weekend is the Great Texas Hot Air Balloon Races....and here are some pics I made!!

tonight I will post some of my half good pics...tomorrow I will show you the ones I screwed up!

:laugh: :laugh:

first the pretty!

injest

« Reply #585 on: July 12, 2008, 01:38:50 am »

injest

« Reply #586 on: July 12, 2008, 01:40:21 am »

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #587 on: July 12, 2008, 01:51:03 am »
Those are beautiful Jess! I love how the balloons are glowing too. I especially love the blue Allstate balloon. It looks really pretty all lit up like that. Will they let you ride in one of the balloons Jess? But you don't like heights do you?

Do you remember what camera settings you used? Your pictures turned out very well, and since they were taken at night people here would benefit from the information. :)

Please post some more pictures tomorrow. I LOVE balloons. They have a balloon race here in Indianapolis each year on the first day of the state fair. Many of the balloons float directly over my Dad's house. Since the race is normally during the weekend, I will make a point to go over to his house so I can see it. There are dozens and dozens of balloons up there during the race.

Thanks for posting the pictures Jess! It looks like a LOT of fun!! :D :D :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #588 on: July 12, 2008, 08:16:17 am »
Great pictures of the ballons, Jess :). I like the first picture of the last post best.
They remind me of photos I took while on vacation, of a fire-breather; I'll post them later.

But first, on David's request, some pics of my Mäxi, also called Maxschlumpf, which means Max-smurf :). I took them today when walking the dog.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #589 on: July 12, 2008, 08:23:33 am »
In the field behind Mäxi grow green onions. The nickname of our village is "The Onion Village" because its onions are well known in the area. When I walk the dog on the fields around the village, I can almost always smell the onions. Depending on the wind, you can even smell them when you open any window in the house :laugh:.