Author Topic: OT: Jake and his tongue!  (Read 14174 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: OT: Jake and his tongue!
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2006, 06:53:18 pm »
Good Heathens, did I show you my tongue? 

Geeze, guess I'll have to get hooked up with Meals on Wheels to make any impressions around here.....

Meals on Wheels won't cut it RT!
You have to give openly to the poor, even if they seem 'planted' on the street by the paparazzi -
You gotta be as generous with your wallet like Jake G is generous with his tongue..or showing us his tongue anyway.. :P
And while you're at it, washing your clothes in the nude by any nearby streams (or pools if no river is available) is a HUGE bonus...
Think you're up for it RT..?? Hmmm?   ;)

rtprod

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2006, 06:55:47 pm »
Meals on Wheels won't cut it RT!
You have to give openly to the poor, even if they seem 'planted' on the street by the paparazzi -
You gotta be as generous with your wallet like Jake G is generous with his tongue..or showing us his tongue anyway.. :P
And while you're at it, washing your clothes in the nude by any nearby streams (or pools if no river is available) is a HUGE bonus...
Think you're up for it RT..?? Hmmm?   ;)

Well 95% of that you can consider done, sign me up.  One item I still might need to get permission for.  ;)

rt

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2006, 06:58:10 pm »
Ever noticed how much he sticks his tongue out? 

Is it possible *not* to notice that?  :P

Having watched a heap of JG films lately, I think that when acting, the tongue-thing is something he does when his character is concentrating deeply on something, or is supposed to be confused or disconcerted. Of course he does it a lot in real life as well, when being interviewed and so forth.  I seriously hope noone ever tells him to curb it because it's distracting to the audience. After all, it's a distraction that is most welcome..... :D

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2006, 07:00:13 pm »

OMG.. I'm not much of an actress, but I bet I can play a good stream/river!   ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2006, 07:09:16 pm »
OMG.. I'm not much of an actress, but I bet I can play a good stream/river!   ;)

Hehe Mandy! ;D
Let's see if RT gets the 'permission' he needs to proceed... :P