Author Topic: Annie/BM... made to share?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Annie/BM... made to share?
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:35:51 am »
There is something that bugged me often!!

Of course, Annie's story bugs me... did, does and will always. It's a gay bible and much more bibles!!

And so does and did much more the BM movie, since it adds flesh (I dislike that expression, but for the lack of a better one which I do not know... and do anyone have a better word?), making it more real.

Plus, the BM movie adds more cream and ice cream to Annie's story, in many wondrous ways; I am starting to like that, discoverying some, like lesbian(s) or lesbianism which seems at least a touch in it, as one example I dare state and stated before. Now, don't get angry, even if you do not see nor think lesbianism is in it; I had that feeling and still have it, which is increased by many days (even sleepless nights about it) and to me proof of that is in it too!!
That lesbian issue is still there, remains to be crystalized (caterred firstly or frosted or creamed or afterwards crisped) as to show concrete proofs, but that will be hard since that is in abstracts MAINLY!! There are also other issues some talked about already which needs to be re-viewed again and againagain; plus, other issues which are much more tough so far never have been brought up likely from what I can see, and maybe never will unfortunately.

Anyway, this morning, I am realizing that Annie wanted us all to share her Brokeback Mountain story, right?

How? Why? Etc. as you like.

Hugs!!