Author Topic: TAKE OFF THE KID GLOVES: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ACTORS  (Read 27807 times)

rtprod

TAKE OFF THE KID GLOVES: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ACTORS
« on: May 23, 2006, 04:17:56 pm »
DAKOTA FANNING
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 04:22:12 pm by rtprod »

slayers_creek_oth

Re: TAKE OFF THE GLOVES: YOUR LEAST FAVORITES ACTORS
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 04:21:45 pm »
Mel Gibson

George Clooney

Nicole Kidman

Ashton Kutcher

rtprod

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 04:23:59 pm »
Mel Gibson

George Clooney

Nicole Kidman

Ashton Kutcher

Wow, Nicole Kidman is on the top of my list of the best actors out there.  Was just talking about her at lunch -- she's about as close, in my opinion, to Hollywood royalty that we have today.  Beautiful, elegant, well-spoken, down-to-earth, extremely versatile in characterizations, always stylish and the epitome of a princess in celluloid slippers (sorry, took a little flight of fancy there). 

rt
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 04:25:33 pm by rtprod »

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: TAKE OFF THE KID GLOVES: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ACTORS
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 04:29:10 pm »
DAKOTA FANNING

That's mean rt :).  She is good in some movies.  I liked her in I am Sam.  She is a child star and is growing up, what do you expect?  She inevitable falls between a child vs. teenager.

vkm91941

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 04:35:55 pm »
absolutely refuse to watch....

Sylvester Stallone
Casper Van Dein
Stephen Seagal
Jean Claude Van Dame
COMEDY by Jim Carey (I like his other less OTT roles)
Charlie Sheen
Tom Arnold
Sarah Jessica Parker
Lindsay Lohan
Paris Hilton
William Shattner
Ashton Kutcher
Pamela Anderson

actors I don't care for but will give a chance anyway because they have made a few really good films

Tom Cruise
Colin Farrel
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Aniston
Tim Robbins
Christian Slater
Robert Downy Jr
Mel Gibson
Nicole Kidman
George Clooney

I'm sure there are others but that is just off the top of my head

« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 05:29:58 pm by vkm91941 »

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 04:37:22 pm »
Wow, Nicole Kidman is on the top of my list of the best actors out there.  Was just talking about her at lunch -- she's about as close, in my opinion, to Hollywood royalty that we have today.  Beautiful, elegant, well-spoken, down-to-earth, extremely versatile in characterizations, always stylish and the epitome of a princess in celluloid slippers (sorry, took a little flight of fancy there). 

rt

I just think she's annoying....LOL

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 04:38:03 pm »
That's mean rt :).  She is good in some movies.  I liked her in I am Sam.  She is a child star and is growing up, what do you expect?  She inevitable falls between a child vs. teenager.

I loved her in I am Sam!

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 04:40:33 pm »
Jean Claude Van Dame

Yeah, Jean Claude Van Dame for me too.  Most of the time I won't avoid a movie because of the actors, but I refuse to see any movies by Rob Schneider if he is the leading man.  Yuk, can not watch any of his movies.

rtprod

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 04:40:37 pm »
Oh, and let's stop giving good old Julia Roberts a pass, shall we?  Minus Erin Brockovich, where's the versatility or distinction between characters?  As Hollywood star style performing goes, she's leagues beneath even Tom Cruise in skill level.  

She was just skewered royally on Broadway and there's a very funny piece about it in the new EW.  

I used to love her until I stopped loving the flat cadence and the quivering lip and the same smile every six frames or so.....  zzzzzzzz.......

rt

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 04:51:07 pm »
Hi I am a little bit lost here.  This is rt's post but updated by Vicky.  Probably just the quotation mark throws me off as the last sentence is not in my post.  Anyway, technical glitch? :)

Quote from: rtprod
Quote from: JennyC on Today at 03:29:10 pm
That's mean rt .  She is good in some movies.  I liked her in I am Sam.  She is a child star and is growing up, what do you expect?  She inevitable falls between a child vs. teenager.
Umm, I don't know who bugged me more in that cloying I am Sam, her or Sean Penn,

That observation seems a bit jaded. Sweet, heartwarming film, but cloying?  Can you say Chick Flick.  Just coz it is and just because it protrays loving human emotion doesn't make it bad.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:45:28 pm by vkm91941 » 

« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 04:52:47 pm by JennyC »