Author Topic: TAKE OFF THE KID GLOVES: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ACTORS  (Read 27628 times)

mvansand76

Re: TAKE OFF THE KID GLOVES: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ACTORS
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2006, 08:00:13 am »
I'm trying to think of a worse one... ummmmmmm... just give me a sec... uhhhhhh... I'll have to get back to you  ;)

(Yes he is.)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can you imagine what BBM would have been like if he had played Jack Twist or Ennis del Mar?

There is no smiley for the face I am making now...

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2006, 08:46:39 am »
Just had a look thru this thread, too many to remember but so many I agree with....

Patrick Swayze....seems to have a rubbery face, and he may be able to dance, but he cant act.

Andi McDowell....nothing about her is good

Catherine Zeta Jones...married well, and must have a good agent

Tom Cruise....maybe he needs a roll with some substance...I did like him in "A Few Good Men"

Toby McGuire.....is as believable as spiderman, as Keanu would be as Jack (perish the thought)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Jane

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Together forever.xx
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2006, 09:02:34 am »
Jonny Depp, eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww. He is just gross, AND i saw a poll once, (get this) he was in 2nd place and someone, (obviously blind and needs help) had put Heath Ledger 8th in the 10 sexiest men poll!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o
Unbeleivable!!!!!!  FFS with Heath and Jake on the list, everyone else may as well pack up and go home, no contest.
I agree with someone else about Harrison Ford.. he is WELL past his sell by date.  Randy Quaid who played Jack and Ennis, boss in BBM makes my skin crawl, I think he,s revolting.(I wish there was a smiley for being sick).  Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, ewwww as well. 
Always and forever. J&E.xx

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2006, 09:57:31 am »
Juliette Lewis is another one I can't stand. Fortunately she hasn't done anything in a long while. During the time that she and Brad we together, they made the grossest couple. Both she and Brad at the time looked like they swore off baths and showers, appearing in public with the greasiest hair.

Woody Harrelson is another actor I don't really care for. Other than Woody in Cheers, I hate most characters he plays. He seems to just hit one note in his acting.

and I may get some tomatoes lobbed at me, but Christina Ricci bugs the hell out of me.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

mvansand76

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2006, 11:19:37 am »
oh god Kirsten Dunst.
(why Jake, whyyyy?)

Oh God, Yes! Why???????? ???

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2006, 12:47:06 pm »
Jonny Depp, eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww. He is just gross, AND i saw a poll once, (get this) he was in 2nd place and someone, (obviously blind and needs help) had put Heath Ledger 8th in the 10 sexiest men poll!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o

Can't agree with you there/. I think Johnny Depp is beautiful, especially when he is clean shaven ... he hides a lot under facial and long hair and bizarre hats ... take those off and he is gorgeous!!! Even if you think he is not attractive, you have to admit he is talented ... unlike some of the other jerk-offs we mentioned on this board!
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline Mary Twist

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2006, 05:35:00 pm »
My least favorite actor is nasty Peter McRobbie who portrayed my nasty husband John Twist in Brokeback Mountain.  Don't tell anyone but I may dislkike him because he was so effective as OMT and brought back awful memories for me and the memory of Jack.
You come back and see us soon.  We'll have fresh hot coffee and homemade cherry cake!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2006, 04:30:37 pm »
Let's face it - the lesser know actors are also the lesser respected actors

People are pickin on poor Tom Cruise cause he's had such a successful career - same thing for Keenu Reeves and most a the other actors mentioned. Think Britney would have made the list if she wasn't rakin in the big bucks?

Face it, our least favourite actors are also successful actors - otherwise they's be unknown and ignored. My vote: Cher.

(actually, this is just a sly way a bumpin this thread! he-he)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Karan13

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Fun loving open minded the future Mrs Depp or Gyll
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:12 pm »
Hey,
       Johnny Depp is Beautiful and an amazing actor , and whats the beef with Tom Cruise people? we love him here in the Uk , he actually shows his emotions and takes time out to talk to fans , not many pampered `Hollywood` stars do. He has proven he can act and has a good stack of credible films to his name. Keanu is lovely , but you have to agree can`t act very well , i think fair play to him though he has made his money. I don`t think theirs anyone i hate to be honest, Oh maybe Chuck Norris he does annoy me, and Stephen Segal should stop making movies , i did love the earier ones Nico , Marked for Death etc , but he looks so old and unfit , it`s no longer believerble he will kick ass. Women wise i don`t like that Ann Heche {sp} i think she did the Psycho remake { what a disaster} oh and i hate Paris Hillton { i think she is now classed as an actress} i liked the film `House Of Wax` but she is evereywhere and i`m sick of the sight of her!. xx
It`s not the breaths you take , it`s what makes you lose one !

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2006, 11:11:08 am »
ORLANDO BLOOM!  Isn't he billed as an A-list actor but he's never carried a movie on his own. I'm thinking of that dreadful Elizabethtown.
He was way out of his depth in TROY but so was everyone else.  He was a nice rentboy in WILDE.  ;)

Well, Harrison Ford needs to give it up. When I see he's going to be in a movie, I know it's going to be crap.  That wasn't always the case.