Author Topic: BBM fan, met at the lights!!!!!  (Read 6243 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: BBM fan, met at the lights!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 01:27:16 am »
The fact that you have seen him twice, might be an indication that he lives there.

Maybe you should write a note to him, and if you are beside him again, throw the  note through the window. But maybe that might be a bit brash.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 10:00:17 am »
The fact that you have seen him twice, might be an indication that he lives there.

Maybe you should write a note to him, and if you are beside him again, throw the  note through the window. But maybe that might be a bit brash.

I know, I kept thinking of all these things as I drove off.If it had been a woman I don't think I would have thought twice.I just would be so embarrased if he thought I was trying to pick him up.

When I post here I often wonder if there is anyone else from Sasrasota. It has very well known for the arts,Ballet,opera, artists, etc.In fact that is the one of the reasons we chose this side of the coast. I also know that historically arts pepple are much more liberal.But I have not seen anyone else on the map apart from me.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 07:13:59 pm »
Start a new thread.......IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HERE FROM SARASOTA????

And the bloke in the truck.....theres a good chance he was gay, so he probably wouldn't think you were trying to pick him up.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 08:47:27 pm »
Start a new thread.......IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HERE FROM SARASOTA????

And the bloke in the truck.....theres a good chance he was gay, so he probably wouldn't think you were trying to pick him up.

Good idea, think I'll get onto that tomorrow.