Author Topic: Sarah Palin- John McCain's Pick For VP - Is Homophobic  (Read 35296 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Sarah Palin- John McCain's Pick For VP - Is Homophobic
« on: August 31, 2008, 02:16:29 am »
Let's all vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin this coming November and turn the clock back a few years, shall we? After all she's homophobic and she kills innocent animals.

Come on! Let's vote Republican this November and give the homophobes and the rest of the world a good laugh.

http://www.examiner.com/x-391-Denver-Gay-Examiner~y2008m8d29-Gov-Sarah-Palin-Pretty-and-pretty-antigay--a-winning-combination-for-McCain

Because gay people deserve it, don't we?  ;)  ::)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

Re: Sarah Palin- John McCain's Pick For VP - Is Homophobic
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 02:32:44 am »
oh David... :( :( :(

please dont do this to yourself.

{{{David}}}}

dont' let that stuff hurt you like this. Everything will work out. It will.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 02:36:36 am »
To paraphrase a line from one of my favorite movies....

"Because queers don't matter. Queer's don't love. And those that do DESERVE WHAT THEY GET!!"

injest

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 02:39:15 am »
To paraphrase a line from one of my favorite movies....

"Because queers don't matter. Queer's don't love. And those that do DESERVE WHAT THE GET!!"

David, I love you....I think you need to get some sleep and things will look better in the morning...

is Jan and Cory over tonight?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 02:40:03 am »
oh David... :( :( :(

please dont do this to yourself.

{{{David}}}}

dont' let that stuff hurt you like this. Everything will work out. It will.

Do you really think so Jess? I wonder?

Lord knows I'm not mad at you. :-*

But I'm really scared what will happen this coming November. Not just about gay people. But the rest of the world too. I care too much to vote for someone who jokes about "bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran". I suppose I posted this to appeal to folks like you. Maybe you'll be infuenced by it. And then again, maybe not.

I don't really know. :(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 02:41:43 am »
David, I love you....I think you need to get some sleep and things will look better in the morning...

is Jan and Cory over tonight?

Jan is here...asleep with his head on my knee! :laugh:  Cory is at work but he should be home soon.

injest

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 02:48:10 am »
Do you really think so Jess? I wonder?

Lord knows I'm not mad at you. :-*

But I'm really scared what will happen this coming November. Not just about gay people. But the rest of the world too. I care too much to vote for someone who jokes about "bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran". I suppose I posted this to appeal to folks like you. Maybe you'll be infuenced by it. And then again, maybe not.

I don't really know. :(

do you think I dont' care? Do you think I want something bad to happen? we all just do the best we can. If we were at peace and had good standing in the world, I would vote for Obama...

but we aren't. and I dont' know how he will act if Putin decides to invade Poland. McCain has worked with the Democrats....he isn't someone that is caught up in "I am a Republican!! and we are always right!" I trust him to be able to stand up to Putin or Iran...

too bad we can't have TWO presidents...one for domestic affairs and one for foreign....

injest

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 02:49:30 am »
Jan is here...asleep with his head on my knee! :laugh:  Cory is at work but he should be home soon.

Jan is sweet....and I know Cory takes good care of you so that is good.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 03:35:48 am »
Let's think about this for a minute and the ramifications thereof:

Not Iran nor Syria nor Iraq nor North Korea, but perhaps America doing this around the world...

And let's not forget these shocking scenes as well....

Charming isn't it?

All Hail to the GOP!! ::) >:(  >:(

JudgeHolden

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 04:18:46 am »
Scratching my head...what does Gov. Palin got to do with Fred Phelps Church (of Kansas, not Alaska, BTW).

Or a series of photos of mushroom clouds. That middle one looks like the University of Texas Longhorns logo was photoshopped in there (by a disgruntled A'n'M fan).

So the lady goes moose hunting and has a huge snow crab on her coffee table.  Brace yourselves for this, but there are a few gay men around here who have been known to 1) go hunting 2)eat crab and 3).....hold NRA memeberships. If anything, she seems a lot more feminist than Michelle Obama, who when you get down to it, more or less gave up her career an s stay home with the kiddies while her husband pursued his dream (and so she gave up hers, whatever that might of been, though I doubt it was to be First Lady).