Author Topic: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself  (Read 57241 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: --->>Say Hi and Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2006, 09:54:25 pm »
I guess I should drop a "hey" here too. I hadn't realized there was a "Introduce yourself" thread at Chez Tremblay.

I am David-Indiana from IMDb.

I am still trying to learn all the different names former IMDb members are using on Bettermost, so please forgive me if I get some of the names wrong a few more times.

I apologize in advance for it. :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline maggiesmommy GayLee

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Twist was in his dreams.
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2006, 01:11:12 am »
DAVID!!!!
computer working again...and instead of working on it for hours every night i cajust get back on here and "see" everyone again...
how are YOU!!! and is LITTELWING HERE???  I am SO glad to see you both here...i TOLD you it was wonderful...
RAY!!!!!! i have missed you and everyone else ALOT!!! this damned computer really got messed up, but I got i tworking by myself and some help from a bunch of websites and some new software...so there you have it.... 

GUESS WHAT! :o My daughter is Pregnant!! she called me last week and said her mother and father in law were looking into putting in a pond, and were going on the pond tour...i said why didn't they come see ours...(i have to say it is really beautiful!!)..so we set up a time for them to come a couple of saturdays ago...then we were going out to dinner...so they came and saw and we were in the kitchen talking and Carrie, my daughter, came in and said she wanted to get a picture of all of us for  yet ANOTHER scrapbook she is making of family stuff...we all gathered around the coffee table and they set their digital camera timer and got into place, we were all counting down the 10 seconds and when they got ot ...5-4-3-2-1 they shouted "WE'RE PREGNANT!!!"  right at the moment the camera took the picture...i am attaching a pix...needless to say we were surprised!! they really pulled one over on us...we completely fell for all of it...BOTH sets of parents!!

i'd like to ask all of you to keep Jimmy's family in your thoughts this month...the anniversary of his death was last weekend, he died on Father's day 2005, and his family are really grieving all over again....we all miss him so very much....

GOOD TO BE BACK...i think i will celebrate with a BBM viewing this weekend!! anyone want to join me??
Gay   
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 01:48:52 am by maggiesmommy »
It is not the Number of Breaths We Take that number our days
Rather the Moments that Take our Breath Away

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2006, 01:21:06 am »
DAVID!!!!
computer working again...and instead of working on it for hours every night i cajust get back on here and "see" everyone again...
how are YOU!!! and is LITTELWING HERE???  I am SO glad to see you both here...i TOLD you it was wonderful...
RAY!!!!!! i have missed you and everyone else ALOT!!! this damned computer really got messed up, but I got i tworking by myself and some help from a bunch of websites and some new software...so there you have it.... 

GUESS WHAT! :o My daughter is Pregnant!! she called me last week and said her mother and father in law were looking into putting in a pond, and were going on the pond tour...i said why didn't they come see ours...(i have to say it is really beautiful!!)..so we set up a time for them to come a couple of saturdays ago...then we were going out to dinner...so they came and saw and we were in the kitchen talking and Carrie, my daughter, came in and said she wanted to get a picture of all of us for  yet ANOTHER scrapbook she is making of family stuff...we all gathered around the coffee table and they set their digital camera timer and got into place, we were all counting down the 10 seconds and when they got ot ...5-4-3-2-1 they shouted "WE'RE PREGNANT!!!"  right at the moment the camera took the picture...i am attaching a pix...needless to say we were surprised!! they really pulled one over on us...we completely fell for all of it...BOTH sets of parents!!

i'd like to ask all of you to keep Jimmy's family in your thoughts this month...the anniversary of his death was last weekend, he died on Father's day 2005, and his family are really grieving all over again....we all miss him so very much....

GOOD TO BE BACK...i think i will celebrate with a BBM viewing this weekend!! anyone want to join me??
Gay   

Gay!!! There you are!!! I am so happy to see you back on the boards again! Yes, you were correct. It is wonderful here.

I did get all those pictures you sent me and they were simply wonderful. Thank you for sending them to me. I will send you a lengthy email one of these days. You know how I am about things like this.

Yes, Littlewing  just joined Bettermost tonight. She introduced herself in the "Introduce Yourself" thread. I am  so happy she decided to come over.

Gay. You know what? That picture is going to be PRICELESS someday. I love pictures like that. Just think of all the conversations it will invoke later on down the road... for generations to come.

Offline maggiesmommy GayLee

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Twist was in his dreams.
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2006, 02:03:25 am »
DID I mention that Jared's grandma..left front..is SO deaf, that she had NO idea what we were all acting like that for!!! she didn't find out till we were at dinner at the restaraune...and no one knew that she didn't know!!!  she does look a bit confused...
It is not the Number of Breaths We Take that number our days
Rather the Moments that Take our Breath Away

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2006, 11:53:11 am »
I guess I should drop a "hey" here too. I hadn't realized there was a "Introduce yourself" thread at Chez Tremblay.

I am David-Indiana from IMDb.

I am still trying to learn all the different names former IMDb members are using on Bettermost, so please forgive me if I get some of the names wrong a few more times.

I apologize in advance for it. :)

Welcome David!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2006, 05:22:47 pm »
Welcome David!

Thank you Chris! I am happy to be here. :D

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2006, 08:28:40 pm »
Come on all new members!  We know you're out there!  Don't be shy now!

;D WELCOME  ;D

I hope im doing this right.....Hi, my name is Katie and I am from Australia.

I first saw the movie in March 2006, and have been a regular on another message board, but someone told me about this one, and I wanted to join and meet some more new people who, like me, have the same obsession and love for this movie.

Would welcome meeting people from anywhere on here, but I am really keen to meet others from Australia, because so far i have not met any on the other board, although i have met some lovely people from america on there.

Looking forward to some good communication on here, I dont want to quit you, Brokeback, you have become part of my life now.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2006, 10:55:46 pm »

I first saw the movie in March 2006, and have been a regular on another message board, but someone told me about this one, and I wanted to join and meet some more new people who, like me, have the same obsession and love for this movie.

Would welcome meeting people from anywhere on here, but I am really keen to meet others from Australia, because so far i have not met any on the other board, although i have met some lovely people from america on there.

Looking forward to some good communication on here, I dont want to quit you, Brokeback, you have become part of my life now.

Hi Katie! Welcome To Bettermost! :)

I am in Indianapolis, Indiana... a long way from Australia. But there are several members here from Australia; New Zealand too! I am sure you will be posting to them before long! :D

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2006, 11:15:09 pm »

You're doing perfect Katie!  Welcome to BetterMost and Chez Tremblay!

Chris

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2006, 11:38:23 pm »

Katie,

Welcome! 

On top my head, I can think of 3 people from Australia, Ray, hungry_hungryhippos, and Aussie_Chris.  Get in touch with them, they are all great people.  Ray is the director of the current BetterMost production "Broken Arsed Mountain".  You will get a real kick reading that thread.  Yeah, we know how to have some fun here. :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 11:42:41 pm by JennyC »