Author Topic: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself  (Read 57798 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: --->>Say Hi and Introduce Yourself - NOW WITH TREMBLAY DIRECTORY
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2006, 04:54:33 pm »
Hi!

Karla -from Satellite Beach, FL
2 great daughters 13 &11
recently divorced-Thank God!!!!!
2 dogs a shepard mix and a border collie mix, 2 cats a maine coon who's huge and a tabby-- all boys
On this site thanks to Lynne she posted about Atlanta on Dave Cullen
Looking forward to hanging out with some new brokies.
My circle of friends grows everyday and they enrich my life :)

Welcome Karla!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2006, 04:54:55 pm »
Melissa, 29 yrs old from the Netherlands, live with boyfriend Jan-Willem. I have a more extensive bio on the open forum!

So, fill me in, what is Tremblay? Sorry, I am new here, not to Brokeback (hell no... ;D), but to Bettermost...

and Welcome Melissa...

Offline ballymay

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2006, 09:42:03 pm »
Hi,

My name is Jane, live in Canada, and found this site via LJ, the Laramie Saga and of course love the Ennis & Ellery thread. Figured I should introduce myself after lurking here for a few days ;D

Great site and was really intrigued when I saw the Chez Tremblay thread, not a common name outside of Quebec (as you can guess it’s my name too). Going to go now and check out the other threads.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2006, 09:49:17 pm »
Hi,

My name is Jane, live in Canada, and found this site via LJ, the Laramie Saga and of course love the Ennis & Ellery thread. Figured I should introduce myself after lurking here for a few days ;D

Great site and was really intrigued when I saw the Chez Tremblay thread, not a common name outside of Quebec (as you can guess it’s my name too). Going to go now and check out the other threads.

Welcome To Bettermost Jane! I'm glad you decided to join and I think you will like it here. Everyone is very friendly. :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

vkm91941

« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2006, 05:32:49 pm »
So Many new names...WOW  :o Hello and Welcome! To all our new members I am so glad to have you here, have a seat, sit a spell and chat.

:D

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2006, 06:26:44 pm »
Hello I’m new, I’m Karen, I’m from London and I have never joined anything like this before but then again I’ve never seen anything like BBM before.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2006, 07:26:46 pm »
Hello I’m new, I’m Karen, I’m from London and I have never joined anything like this before but then again I’ve never seen anything like BBM before.

Welcome to Chez Tremblay and BetterMost Karen!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2006, 02:14:27 am »
Hi,

Welcome to BetterMost Jane from Canada....

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2006, 08:49:11 pm »

Welcome To Bettermost Karen. I am looking forward to reading and responding to your posts and threads here! :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2006, 02:46:26 pm »
Wow - such a big warm welcome to everyone here.  Great to see so many wonderful names and faces.  I'm looking forward to hearing more stories about BBM and how it's changing lives.

Celeste
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)