Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID IN INDY!  (Read 45961 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID IN INDY!
« on: September 24, 2008, 07:37:33 am »
Happy Birthday, David!

Have an absolutely fabo birthday, David!
And many, many more!

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 12:48:35 pm by Meryl »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 08:18:51 am »
                                                Happy Birthday David !!

Hope you have a great day, beautiful weather, and warm memories! And of course, cake!

"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

injest

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 08:21:08 am »

Happy Birthday, Sweet David!

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 08:59:00 am »
We love David!

:-*  We're so glad you were born.  :-*

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 09:48:57 am »
Happy Birthday, David!  here are some snapdragons!

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 09:55:25 am »

Happy Birthday DavidInIndy (David)!!!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 10:02:20 am »
And that's a very happy birthday from me too. Snowy says happy birth day too!!!!  She was the only one of the menagerie willing to stay still long enough.
Also she's a bit of a Diva so quite likes a photo opp. !!

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:06 am »

Wishing you more happiness than your heart can hold.
Have a wonderful day

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 10:14:21 am »

Hope it's a great year for you, too, David!  Last year I gave you some Golden Girls quotes, but in thanks for all your hard work on the "What Is It?" polls, I thought you might like to play a little game!  I'll bet these questions will be easy for you, but I hope it's still fun!   :-*

1. In "The Break-In", the girls came back and found the house torn up and they'd been robbed. But what was REALLY stolen?

Sophia's clothes

Dorothy's stole and Blanche's jewelry

Dorothy's fur stole

Blanche's jewelry

2. When Rose had insomnia, she tried counting members of the Jackson family, how far along did she get?

"I counted from oldest to youngest, Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Latoya, Marlon, Michael, Randy and Janet
Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Latoya"

"Michael, Janet, Latoya, Tito, and then there's Stonewell Jackson, but I don't remember him from the Victory tour!"

"Michael, Janet, Jermaine, Randy...but I don't remember Rebbie from the Victory tour"

3.  In "One Flew Out of the Cuckoo's Nest Pt 1", Blanche hooked Dorothy up with her visiting uncle, Lucas. Who played Lucas in this depressing 2-parter?

Gavin Gorden

Burt Reynolds

Leslie Nielsen

Dick Van Dyke

4.  In "Not Another Monday", Sophia's friend Martha wanted to commit suicide. Martha was played by Geraldine Fitzgerald, she had another appearance on 'Golden Girls,' which episode?

Mother's Day

Sister's and Other Strangers

Triple Play

Day's and Nights of Sophia Petrillo

5.  In "72 Hours", Rose anxiously waited to hear if she was going to die from a worldwide known disease. What was it?

Herpes

Malaria

AIDS

Hepatitis

6.  In "Three on a Couch" the girls went to a shrink and remembered having problems with each other. The problem with Dorothy was one night, Blanche and Rose ran into her bed because they were scared of a movie, and Dorothy kicked them out, what movie was it?

Don't Look in the Basement

The Fly

Dementia, Daughter of Horror

ALIEN

7.  In "Flu Attack", Blanche, Dorothy and Rose came down with the flu and made each other miserable. Blanche wanted to watch a show and she and Dorothy got into a fight over what to watch. What was the show Blanche wanted to see?

The Brady Bunch

The Partridge Family

Another World

Bewitched

8.  Sophia often talks about her marriage when she was 14, an arranged marriage. But she talks about it a lot, and always changes some detail, one detail especially- the man whom she was supposed to marry. How many different men did she claim were her "first marriage"?

1, duh!

9.  In "Take Me Out of the Ball Game", Stan hired a fake doctor to look at Sophia, he introduced him as Dr. Jerry. Rose gave everyone a hint her last name was hard to spell, who had trouble spelling it?

Her boss

Rose did

Her mother

Her doctor

10.  In "Wham Bam Thank You Mammy" Blanche's nanny comes by for something that she gave to Big Daddy. Blanche gives it to her but it's not the right one, what is it?

Engagement ring

Portrait

Music box

Jewelry box

11.  In "The Case of the Libertine Bells" the girls go on a murder mystery weekend of fun, but when the host is really murdered, who becomes the Sam Spade of the girls?

Rose

Dorothy

Blanche

Sophia

12.   In "Where's Charlie?", Miles gives Rose a ring, and later Rose finds out Charlie's trying to contact her from beyond the grave due to a signal they worked out before he died, what was the signal?

The doorbell sounds like dogs barking

Blanche was accused of murdering a man

All the cantaloupe was on one side of the fruit salad

The brakes in her car stopped working

13.  In "The Operation", Dorothy is jittery over having a tumor in her foot removed, Sophia tells her to compare it to an operation she had in Sicily, what was removed?

Her appendix

A gallstone

Her kidney

Her tonsils

14.  In the pilot, the girls had hired a gay cook, and he left after the first show. What was his name?

Charlie

Coco

George

Salvadore

15.  The girls get tickets to see one of their favorite actors in a play.  When they stop for dinner, they are arrested for being prostitutes and thrown in jail.  Which actor are they trying to see?

Cesar Romero

Burt Reynolds

Lyle Waggoner

John Forsythe

Have fun!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline memento

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • There But For Fortune
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:02 am »

Have a Wonderful Birthday, David!!