Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 241594 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2006, 03:25:35 pm »
I watch CSI NY sometimes but I haven't seen any of these season's episodes yet.
And Jeff, you are right about Eddie Cahill!  Yum!  ;)  I first saw him in Friends, when he guest-starred as Rachel's boyfriend for a while.

I first saw Eddie Cahill in Friends, too. I think his character had some sort of odd name. Tag? Or something like that?

As Rachael Ray would say, "Yummo!"  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2006, 03:28:07 pm »
re: Eddie Cahill. Yes he's pretty, but I'm waiting for his character to get interesting. He's a cardboard right now.

Sure enough. But, tell you what, he'd do in a pinch!  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2006, 05:00:42 pm »
Being Catholic, I am anxious to see what happens tonight.  How close it is to "real".  I can remember when CSI first came on, my husband would not watch it.  Now HE is addicted to it.  If we are going to be gone, he tapes it.  I am ready for some "action" between Grissom and Sarah.
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2006, 07:16:59 pm »
Speaking of these two:

I am still waiting for an explanation for this ... ;)

When are they gonna talk about it?? ??  It's driving me nuts!  ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2006, 10:15:14 pm »
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!

So, somebody please tell me that when Sara asked Grissom if her opinions about religion had offended him, he actually said, "No, dear"? Please tell me I didn't imagine it, that somebody else heard it, too? Don't want this to be another "Mysterious 'I love you'" thread.  ;D

When he wasn't in that cheesy cowboy get-up, the guy who played Cody was kinda hot--in a low-rent kinda way.  ;D

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2006, 10:35:01 pm »
Tell you what, I think I'm going to have to start watching C.S.I.: New York. I watched it last night. I had seen the premier episode of the series and didn't like it; I thought it was too dark, too depressing, and, well, not exciting enough. But last night's episode was pretty good. In addition--soul-baring confession from the middle-aged gay guy here  ;D --I've loved Melina Kanakarides since--yes!--I used to watch her in Providence  ;D . Also, Gary Sinise is always interesting to watch. And then there are those two young hotties, Eddie Cahill and Carmine Giovinnazo (sp?). ...  ;D

Funny you should mention that!  I came into the CSI's really late myself.  I only started watching NY towards the end of last season and am finally into it.  I had never watched CSI (LV) until a year ago, got into it basically because of all the really good fanfiction.  Caught up on seasons 1 - 4 by watching them on Spike TV everyday.  Same with Miami.  Now I'm addicted to all 3!   :D  They're almost as good as NCIS.   ;D
I've always liked Sinise and I loved Providence!  Watched every ep.  Eddie Cahill's got wonderful blue eyes and he reminds me a teeny tiny bit of David James Elliott.
Mmm-mmmm!   ;)
I hate to say this but the whole Sara/Grissom thing totally squicks me.  Aaackk!   :P
Just got home from my party and am rewinding tape now.  Yay! 
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2006, 10:38:59 pm »
Thanx, Lucise, for posting the yummy Eddie pic.

Dee-lish!

NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2006, 10:51:05 pm »
Eddie Cahill's got wonderful blue eyes and he reminds me a teeny tiny bit of David James Elliott.
Mmm-mmmm!   ;)
I hate to say this but the whole Sara/Grissom thing totally squicks me.  Aaackk!   :P

Eddie Cahill does have pretty eyes. Now that you mention it, I do see a hint of DJE in that photo. And in that particular pic, the curve of his upper lip makes me think of--(gulp)--Jake. ...

Tell you what, the "Sara/Grissom thing totally squicks me," too. It just seems so un-Grissom to me, that he would have a relationship with someone he supervises at work. Like an AU Grissom who's been allowed to stray too far from canon. ...  ;D

BTW NV, if you're the Navy Veteran who left the review of my "Zane Twist" Brokeback fanfics, thank you. I tried to respond but fanfiction.net wouldn't let me.   >:(  :-\

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2006, 11:54:53 pm »
The show starts here in 2 minutes! 
(And I managed not to read Jeff's spoiler .. well, I read the first sentence ..lol..and abit more after that).. ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2006, 03:15:45 am »
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!

So, somebody please tell me that when Sara asked Grissom if her opinions about religion had offended him, he actually said, "No, dear"? Please tell me I didn't imagine it, that somebody else heard it, too? Don't want this to be another "Mysterious 'I love you'" thread.  ;D

LOL ..No Jeff, you didn't imagine it!  I too was like, "hunh?  Grissom called her "dear" in the lab!!" ..  ;D
Awesome episode as usual. 

More tomorrow!  Now I have to get to bed!  ;)