Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 239281 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2006, 01:20:35 pm »
Glad you mentoned that, Momof2. I'm not Catholic, but it even struck me as a little odd that Father Frank seemed to have very little remorse about having broken his vow of chastity.

And, Milli, I had forgotten about the younger nun's comment about "she had to be stopped."
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2006, 01:32:19 pm »
Glad you mentoned that, Momof2. I'm not Catholic, but it even struck me as a little odd that Father Frank seemed to have very little remorse about having broken his vow of chastity.

Maybe Father Frank was not remorseful because he was in love with Charlotte, and had decided that he was leaving the church anyway.

Question for everyone:  Do you think that Grissom and Sara are still lovers?  I know they have not given us too much to work with on that score so far, but what do you think? :)  I think they are still lovers!

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2006, 01:43:39 pm »
I think that the nun was in love with him and jealous.  As far as Grissom and Sara, I definitley think something is going on.  I wish they would get on with it.  Just from the way they look at each other.

Here's something else to ponder.  Maybe Greg and Catherine later on?  I do not think he is ok.  I think it is easier to deal with dead people and figuring out crimes when you do not know the victim.  But when you are the victim it sheds a whole new light on things.  He knows from experience what nuts are out running around.
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2006, 01:51:34 pm »
I think that the nun was in love with him and jealous.  As far as Grissom and Sara, I definitley think something is going on.  I wish they would get on with it.  Just from the way they look at each other.

Yeah!  It is driving me insane that they are not doing anything about it!  ;D  I mean, I can feel it, I know that something is going on there, heck, Grissom called her "dear" in the lab the other day .. that's saying something because he has never used that word in the lab before (or possibly anywhere for that matter)!  I guess they are trying to keep it professional at work, but like you said,  I wish they would just get on with .. lol.

As for Greg, a pairing with Catherine would be interesting .. but a pairing with Nicky will be just plain hot!  8)  Right Jeff? lol..

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2006, 01:53:37 pm »
Hot is not the word for it.  He is gorgeous.  I just thought with Greg, Catherine might feel sorry for him and sometimes when people experience traumatic experiences they gravitate towards people they would not normally.  I guess to try and reconnect. 

I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2006, 02:10:48 pm »
Catherine as a "Mrs. Robinson" to Greg? Hmmm.  ;D  :laugh:

(Not a story I will be writing. ...  ;D )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2006, 08:09:49 pm »
Loved the screen caps.  Thanx!

Adorable Greg still showed a lot of facial trauma, didn't he?  Wonder how long they are saying it's been since his attack happened?  Would there be that much healing in one week's time already?
What I'm worried about is the psychological trauma.  It would be cool if they pursued him dealing with PTSD from this.  That would be an awesome storyline for Eric.  But I dougbt they will. 
I saw the exchange with Catherine as a concerned mother hen sort of thing. Seemed to me he was back at work pretty darn quick.

Now tonight looks like a good spooky CSI: Miami ep.  Just in time for Halloween!
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #187 on: October 25, 2006, 12:16:33 pm »
I thought I'd start a new thing ..  :P

CSI Cast Member Spotlight!

Today:  George Eads (Nick Stokes)

Bio/Trivia:

Date of birth :     1 March 1967
Place of birth :    Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Birth name :       George Coleman Eads III
Height :         5' 11

# Texas Tech University graduate of 1990
# When he arrived in Los Angeles, he could only drive during the day because the truck he borrowed from his step dad had two broken headlights (after landing his role on Savannah, Eads bought a new truck).
# Used to work as a copy machine salesman.
# Is part owner of the Hollywood eatery "CineSpace". It's a "Dinner and a Movie" place
# When he started in CSI, the scenery of corpses etc. gave him recurring nightmares. In one of them, George has told, there's just blood spattering -no screams and huge block letters spelling DOA.
# He has two Harley Davidsons, a Porche 911 and a silver Cadillac Escalade
# Used to work in a gym cleaning machines and putting free weights back.
# Has a yellow labrador retriever named Maverick.

(Some trivia thanks to netglimse.com)

Pictures:

This has got to be one of my faves: (damn!  8) )

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #188 on: October 25, 2006, 01:13:31 pm »
Those photos. ... O. ... M. ... G. ...

;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #189 on: October 25, 2006, 02:35:34 pm »
That second picture makes me ..umm..swoon!  ;D

He aint bad in a suit either!  8)