Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 239254 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #260 on: December 08, 2006, 10:42:12 am »
- Then Grissom starts watching the "Miniature" killer's video towards the end and .. well, the ending was not pleasant, to say the least!   :-\

Yeah, that was .. eeeew.

CEMENT DUDE:  "I'm the guy who buys his daughter a puppy and then the next day, backs up his car and .."

BRASS:  "Don't tell me you ran over the puppy!"

CEMENT DUDE:  " No!  I ran over my daughter!  20 years and she still walks funny!"

:laugh: Too funny!

That was hysterical! And I got a BIG KICK out of Catherine not being able to stop laughing, even though she knew it was unprofessional.

Gotta admit, too--I loved the killers model train layout! What can I say? It's my hobby, too!  :laugh:

OK, me bad. As usual I was multitasking. I missed the killer's connection to Penny Garden.  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #261 on: December 08, 2006, 06:47:00 pm »
More on " Cement Dude"

A Series of Ridiculous events ..   ;D
(courtesy of cbs.com/csi)

Yeah, I killed my wife, but it was an accident," Max admits. During a ridiculous comedy of errors (including spilled coffee, bumped heads, a broken bowl of Jello, burnt toast and a near-fall), he accidentally stabbed his wife through the heart. He didn't admit the error because as a kid, he accidentally killed his grandmother (a rocking chair leg on an oxygen line did the trick) and thought no one would believe him. As for the neighbor, Alyona witnessed the whole thing. When he tried to explain what happened to her, he accidentally pushed her into the phone, knocking her out. "I thought I'd make it look like a suicide," he confesses pathetically. "It was not a good start to the day."

After Max hauled his wife to the trunk of his car, Suzy walked into the apartment. He went about the business of cleaning up, then left to bury his wife. Along the way, he got a flat tire, dropped her in the cement and got stuck himself. A few hours later, he was mugged.

Too funny! LOL

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #262 on: December 08, 2006, 06:52:36 pm »
OK, me bad. As usual I was multitasking. I missed the killer's connection to Penny Garden.  ???

Okay, he did claim that he didn't have anything to do with Penny's death.  However, The man who had delivered the miniature model to Penny's house had been wearing a jacket with the "Locomotiveville" logo on the back (and we know Ol' Ernie is a mega miniature-train enthusiast) .. so he was looking good for the crime.  Ernie Dell insisted that he didn't kill Penny, and that anyone could have bought any of his miniature models at a craft fair or whatever and used it.  So as far as I know, he was not directly involved.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #263 on: December 14, 2006, 03:33:13 pm »
Do da bump with Griss!!!!

Another Thursday has arrived!!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2006, 03:36:33 pm »
Do da bump with Griss!!!!

You won't mind, will you, if I'd rather do "da bump" with Nicky?  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #265 on: December 14, 2006, 03:41:11 pm »

Er, I am sure you can ,umm.. bump whoever you please Jeff!  ::) ;D

hehe..

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #266 on: December 21, 2006, 02:49:14 pm »
Something for Jeff to "do Da Bump" with ..  :P ;D
That and it's THURSDAY!!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #267 on: December 21, 2006, 03:09:59 pm »
Something for Jeff to "do Da Bump" with ..  :P ;D
That and it's THURSDAY!!

(Drool. ... Slurp. ...)

That George Eads. He's from Texas. Wonder if he drinks coffee?  ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #268 on: December 29, 2006, 02:11:04 am »
Wake up call CSI lovers!!  8)

I saw a preview of an upcoming show and it looks like Grissom is leaving the team!!!!!!!!
I hope I got the wrong end of the stick here, he better not be leaving! 

Anyone hear anything about this?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #269 on: December 29, 2006, 06:26:16 pm »
Wake up call CSI lovers!!  8)

I saw a preview of an upcoming show and it looks like Grissom is leaving the team!!!!!!!!
I hope I got the wrong end of the stick here, he better not be leaving! 

Anyone hear anything about this?

Relax, Milli! Billy Peterson was allowed to take a sabbatical to do a play in Providence, Rhode Island, so they wrote it into the ongoing plot as Grissom, who needs a sabbatical, gets an opportunity to go teach a  course at Williams College. He'll be back. (According to TV Guide.)