Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 241729 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #530 on: January 16, 2009, 02:28:44 pm »
And like you said, the show will survive  (at least I hope it does)... there are thousands of seasoned CSI-ers out there who will surely keep watching.

And if the "Las Vegas" original doesn't, I've grown rather fond of "New York," too.

"Miami" I don't care for.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #531 on: January 16, 2009, 03:29:54 pm »

I would never have missed that show last  night.  I was very sad to see him go.  He was one of the
really believable characters out there.  His warts and all were showing.  I liked that particularly about him.
I didnt get the connection with Sara either, but thats what makes horse races.  Its in the eyes of the
people, not the people watching them.  The only thing I thought was funny, was she looked all girlyed up.  She never did the girly thing in the regular series.  She was out there in the jungle all prettied up.
That was a bit odd to me.  Otherwise they at least gave him an out to return if he changes his mind.
Which so many do. 
     We shall see how it goes from here.

Beautiful mind

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #532 on: January 16, 2009, 11:27:21 pm »
OMG ... Grissom has left the building.   I am soooooo depressed. :'(

I loved the scene with him and Nick (about Nick being his best student.)  The one with Greg was good too.

Really gonna miss him - the show won't be the same w/o him - the new guy does nothing for me.

The ending scene would have been perfect - so cute in his hat looking at all the bugs in the jungle - but then it was ruined.  I totally gagged at the sucking face with Sara - aackk!

Eleventh Hour is okay - I watched a few eps - but if you want a really awesome new show to follow, check out Leverage on TNT.  I think it's on Tuesdays.  My favorite character so far is Eliot.  He's hawt!   ;D
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #533 on: February 01, 2009, 06:40:21 pm »
Gawd, I HATE local TV station affiliates!  I was out of town and taped the CSI:Miami episode - the one with the horse racing - and the stupid LOCAL station cut in with TEN MINUTES of LOCAL crap!
Arrrgh!  Unbelievable!  Missed the whole ending!   >:(

Could someone please, please, please tell me what happened?  Or is there a place I can watch it online?

Thanx in advance,
NV
NavyVet

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #534 on: February 03, 2009, 01:01:24 pm »

Could someone please, please, please tell me what happened?  Or is there a place I can watch it online?

Thanx in advance,
NV

I bet it's on Youtube. 

I missed the last episode of CSI LV.  Gonna try to find it on YTube as well.

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #535 on: February 12, 2009, 11:59:57 pm »
Was it just me or did tonight's ep of CSI seem ho-hum?
*sigh*
I miss Grissom.   :(
NavyVet

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #536 on: March 27, 2009, 01:18:30 pm »
So I saw on AOL News Thursday night that Marg Helgenberger and her husband, Alan Rosenberg, are getting divorced.

I didn't know until I read the article last night that Rosenberg is the incumbent president of the Screen Actors Guild.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #537 on: April 06, 2009, 06:06:36 am »
I watched the show last night.  I usually find the serial killer episodes chilling and very creepy.
Of course, I was also preoccupied with the fact that the episode was Gris' last.  :(
I will miss him for sure.  The show won't be the same without him.  That said,  I am looking forward to the changes the show has in store; curious to see how the new guy works with the team.

I thought the ending with Sara was dramatic but sweet.  I think Gris would be happy in the jungle with thousands of bugs to study ... and if that life is with Sara, then so be it.  :)

And like you said, the show will survive  (at least I hope it does)... there are thousands of seasoned CSI-ers out there who will surely keep watching.

I finally got to see this episode when it aired tonight in NZ.  Yep I'm gonna miss Gris but I will watch to see how the new guy goes.

I also thought it was great for him to end up with Sara.

And I hope the series survives without Gris...I like this series of CSI better than Miami

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #538 on: April 17, 2009, 12:33:02 pm »
Spoilers!!!!

Well, last night's episode was a real hoot!

Though what Wendy coud possibly see in Hodges when she's got Nicky or Greg or even Archie around. ...  ::)

I am not now nor have I ever been a Trekkie, but I loved the affectionate send-up of Trekkies--and I think it really was affectionate, too. I think they even got the mundane details right: They said the fictitious show was broadcast on Thursday nights; wasn't the original Star Trek broadcast on Thursdays? Or, I could just be confused.  :-\

Besides being confused, I can also be a real doofus at times; I got distracted and missed the important translation of what Hodges said to Wendy in the fictitious alien language.  :(

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #539 on: May 29, 2009, 09:27:49 pm »
Last night (May 28) they re-ran the episode where Grissom "consulted" with Lady Heather on the murder case with S&M elements.

I still say Grissom and Lady Heather belonged together.  :-\