Author Topic: Guilty plesures?  (Read 2163 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Guilty plesures?
« on: June 09, 2006, 08:57:19 pm »
Since most of mine are in the sort of punlic domain--I guess what i mean is: things having to do with BBM that you don't feel are quite up to your stahdards of taste that you do anyway: Maybe I'm ther only one who has any.

I watch "First Time tht Ever I saw Your Fce" about 15 times a day, wishing the singer were PeggY Seeger instead of Micvhael Ball, and that they'd inverted the 2nd and 3rd verses, so that the pictures would make better sense.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Guilty plesures?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 02:55:10 pm »
...wishing the singer were PeggY Seeger instead of Micvhael Ball

I don't know who Peggy Seeger is, but on youtube there is another version I like much more than the
one sung by Michael Ball. It's sung by Roberta Flak. It's here:

&search=first%20time%20ever%20i%20saw%20your%20face

I guess what i mean is: things having to do with BBM that you don't feel are quite up to your
stahdards of taste that you do anyway: Maybe I'm ther only one who has any

I'm sure you're not the only one. In fact, this is a girl who shares the guilty pleasure of youtube.
Especially the clip with music from Nickelback "Far away". Kitschy? Maybe - but I like it nonetheless  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Guilty plesures?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 09:59:52 pm »
I'm sure you're not the only one. In fact, this is a girl who shares the guilty pleasure of youtube.  Especially the clip with music from Nickelback "Far away". Kitschy? Maybe - but I like it nonetheless  ;D

That's my favorite video done with Brokeback footage.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!