Author Topic: Who's mobren9?  (Read 6446 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Who's mobren9?
« on: March 31, 2006, 12:21:06 am »
I don't remember seeing them around CT before. On the PT IMdB board she said "I think something's up". People are wondering where everybody went. I'm gonna post off and on at the PT board over there. So Anyone know who it is?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 12:47:54 am by dmmb_Mandy »

slayers_creek_oth

Re: Who's mobren9?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 12:22:04 am »
She's been around for a long while.......just doesn't post often.  She's not a troll or anything though....she was around during the big board days...

I can't remember her name though...

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 12:23:22 am »
I've never heard of her. Did she post? Can you look at the list of people signed up for Tremblay?
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 12:23:42 am »
Yeah I remember her, I think a lot of her posts have been deleted by trolls too so that's why it looks like they don't have many

Offline monimm18

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 12:26:30 am »
I don't remember seeing them around CT before. They think something's up. Anyone know who it is?

I read some good posts by her/him.
"Don't be merely satisfied with a better life. We should demand to live in a better world."

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 12:33:36 am »
Wow, my total time logged in is over 4 and a half hours! I gotta get off of this and get some work done! Seey'all later!  :-*

Offline monimm18

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 12:37:06 am »
Wow, my total time logged in is over 4 and a half hours! I gotta get off of this and get some work done! Seey'all later!  :-*

:o OMG, me too, it's past bedtime again! 
"Don't be merely satisfied with a better life. We should demand to live in a better world."

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 12:38:27 am »
me three, I have been on this thing since 5:00pm and it is now, 10:40pm - time for bed - nite al
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 12:40:29 am »
Can I put a personal request in and ask that we not bluntly single anyone out for supicion until they have proved themselves unworthy?  It can't be very nice to be the object of such scrutiny.  Innocent until proven guilty, hey?  Mobren's been around a long time.

Let's be as friendly as we can.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 12:42:49 am by Chanterais »

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 12:44:07 am »
Can I put a personal request in and ask that we not bluntly single anyone out for supicion until they have proved themselves unworthy?  It can't be very nice to be the object of such scrutiny.  Innocent until proven guilty, hey?  Mobren's been around a long time.

Let's be as friendly as we can.

Yes she has.......almost as long as I have...