Author Topic: Where Do Your Pets Sleep??  (Read 7751 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Where Do Your Pets Sleep??
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 08:38:45 pm »
The 2 cats and 3 dogs all play musical beds.Normally the maltese sleeps on my pillow, the german shepherd cross, suckles my husbands fingers, I know, weird, and sleeps there initially, but tends to go from bed to bed,unless the door is shut.The cats sleep on my daughters bed, unless they are out partying the night away.!!!The golden retriever sleeps o the floor by whichever bed the malteses is on.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 10:30:12 pm »
Our old cat we had, lived till he was nearly twenty.

As he got older his bladder was weaker so used to want to go outside a lot more to pee. So we took the fly screen off our bedroom window, and always left the window open, summer or winter, and he would sleep on the end of our bed, but be able to make an exit when nature called, then come back in to the comfort of our bed.

Awww....sweet! I bet it got cold in the winter---or did you pile on the covers?

My dogs have kindergarten mats and comforters that they sleep on (in the house). My huge dog sleeps in the floor beside my bed on a body pillow and a blanket---she used to sleep with me, but she takes up too much of the bed. Plus she is older and can't get up on the bed with ease. My tiny dog sleeps in the bed with me--sometimes cuddling under the cover, sometimes at the end of the bed without cover, and sometimes on my pillow. (In other words--where the heck ever she wants to sleep!)  :P ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 10:37:06 pm »
We have a pet shop, and have a cat there that came in as a kitten to be sold, but then after it got sick, we decided to keep it. It lives at the shop 24/7, we are open 7days a week so he has someone there every day. He obviously treats the shop as his home, and will sleep anywhere he makes himself comfortable.

Here is a a pic I posted on another thread,  showing one spot where he sleeps....The customers are used to him, and we just work around him....

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 06:38:07 pm »
My dog sleeps in the garage, but my cat makes the rounds of bedrooms, and likes to crawl under the covers!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2008, 07:36:17 pm »
one cat likes the lid on the piano, the other one likes to lurk under a sofa.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 12:01:39 am »
I don't know where Blaze sleeps.

He can't sleep with me, I'm allergic to him.  I'm fine, as long as I don't hold him too long.  So my bedroom door is closed to him.

I found out that he will start to meow loudly if he's not getting a lot of attention, so he'll wake up my parents and brother, so he's not allowed in their rooms either.

We let him stay out all night in the house, he's not locked in a basement or anything, he has access to his food and litterbox, and all his toys.  He probably curls up on the couch to sleep.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 12:17:57 am »
Awwwww....couldn't you get him his own little bed......

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection