Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705325 times)

Offline nakymaton

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka Mel

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, now standing and over the shock of seeing Michael Jackson 20 years before his time, turns towards the bikers.))

**Damn. And I was kinda hoping that Ennis would kick Michael Jackson's ass instead of mine. I guess French is more offensive than... well, whatever Michael Jackson is doing here, exactly.**

You wanna keep it down, I have 2 little girls here.  Now meebe I don't know what poussiere  means, but I sure don't like tha look on yer face when yer sayin' it. 

Non, il n'y a pas de fromage pour vous. Asseyez-vous.

((To BIKER #2:))

Il se pouleche les babines, comme il n'a jamais mange. You know how that is.

**The actor would like to apologize to everyone who actually speaks French for the really, really bad mangling I'm doing. And for leaving out the accent marks.**

Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
BIKER #2:

** Hey, young fella, eat my poussiere !! **

((Immediately regrets having drunk so much pinot noir))

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
MONROE:

(( Tears gaze away from bikers and BAA’s hubby for a moment. Notices with utter horror that all five siblings have gone AWOL ))

** Oh crap and botheration! Could this 4th of July possibly be any worse?  **

(( Remembers that rather suspect-looking Jackson person being present, and presently entirely unaccounted for, right here at the fairground ))

** Oh woe is me! I guess there could still be worse to come…..  I’d better find them, find them NOW! **

(( Shouts into the night, words however drowning in loud firework explosions: ))

Mona, Molly, Mabel, Matthew, Mike ! You all come back here! Or I’ll…….uhm,  strike!

(( Rushes off, leaving huge picnic basket full of choice delicacies behind on its own ))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
**Damn. And I was kinda hoping that Ennis would kick Michael Jackson's ass instead of mine. I guess French is more offensive than... well, whatever Michael Jackson is doing here, exactly.**

**The actor would like to apologize to everyone who actually speaks French for the really, really bad mangling I'm doing. And for leaving out the accent marks.**

YOUNG JACK:

((watching this scene from the sidelines, scratching his head.))

**Well soma us don't speak or understand French at all, so we're completely lost.**

**This is what I'm thinkin, but it probly ain't right:**

pate de foie de canard sur un tranche de baquette pour toi ?

** Pat the foil of the can sore and ranch the bucket's poor toy?**

Mais bien sur. Ah.... j'aime manger sans la poussiere.

**Ma's been sore. Ah... Jamie mangier sounds lot oozier. (Sounds painful. Hope your Ma Jamie can get that mange under control.)**

** Ah, certainement Las Vegas, mon ami! **

**MAIS WYOMING EST SI PLEIN DE POUSSIERE, IL N'EST PAS COMIQUE!! **

**Ah the entertainment in Las Vegas, Mona me.**

**May's Wyomingest the plane deep oozier, I'll nest past comic.**

**None, If'n you'll pass the orange juice. I sees yous.** %%They speek Brooklyneese?%%

**I'll just pull out these ba-beans,, come here for Jamie's mange.**

**So as ya can see, I'm completely confused. And poor Jamie had better get that mange taken care of.**

« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 08:09:19 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
MONROE:

%% Clearly he’s an imminent danger to the likes of me……. And I’m sure he’s not the only one around. They’re everywhere! I’ve been way too careless! I’ve got to keep my culinary leanings much more of a secret! Gotta keep the cooking in the closet! %%

((Squirms, worriedly considering the content of the picnic basket))

%% Those violent cibophobes ever get ahold of me, I’ll be kicked around, beaten, drug around by my tongue till it pulls off!! A guy publicly preoccupied with luxury food? No way. Now I can talk gorgonzola and prepare glace de viande on those rare occasions when everyone else is off to that new Burger King just opened way out there in the middle of nowhere, - those times when noone but BAA is around, but…….. %%  

(( From his seat under ALMA and ENNIS and JENNY -- ick, wet on his weft -- and JUNIOR, TERRY CLOTH bears witness to MONROE's internalized foodaphobias.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Hey, MONROE, when you go down the produce aisle, do you ever think everyone is looking at you, like they know?  **

"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((MEANWHILE .. Back at Lucise's trailer..))

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy smiles at Lucise.))

**I'll tell you one thing, though. The busier I am the less time I have to worry about all that other stuff. I haven't been able to get back to Dr. Statler in some time, he's been busy doing profiles for Inspector Moose. Well, I'm only grateful I don't need him lately. It's not like I've come across any religious figures lately, that would have been a little embarassing. And I've been able to steer clear of the red wine and dark cellars and other uncomfortable places.**

((Guy and Lucise are sipping on lemonade and watching fireworks on the telly ..  Lucise fidgets alittle .. He has not been able to tell Guy what has been on his mind all these days.  He is unsure how Guy will take the news .. ))

Umm, Guy .. Like I said to you before, I got something I wanna talk to ya about.  Um, it has been on my mind for days and I can't seem to focus on anything, just look at the knitting I tried to do there, just horrible ..  Anyway, you feel like talking now ..?  It's jus' that I really need to get this thing off my chest.. Wait, I need a stiff drink, fancy some whiskey or something?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

ALMA:

Ennis..Ennis..where are you going?  Those bikers look pretty tough, they could beat you to a pulp!
Ennis, please just leave it!  Ennis .....

%%
O boy!  This aint gonna be good...
%%

((Alma turns to her now crying baby..))

Sshhh Jenny...sshhh...S'ok!  S'ok sweetheart ...sshhh........!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 09:02:17 pm by Lucise »

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis is furious now, and also a little scared.  These dudes are big and ugly.))

You need to shut your slop-bucket mouth, ya hear me?

%% Slop-bucket?  Whos says this?%%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

ALMA:

Ennis, please .. Ennis ..jus' leave it alone, we can find another spot to sit..Ennis..

%%
Now he's gone an' got himself all riled up, no tellin what he's gonna do now..
I don't like it when he gets like this ... :-\
%%

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

BIKER #2:

** Hey, cowboy, the little chippie has a point.  There's plenty o' room for all of us----**

((A fist suddenly fills his line of vision))

** Ooh, pretty! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...