Author Topic: OT: IMDb Trolls seem to be somewhat missing us  (Read 7554 times)

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: OT: IMDb Trolls seem to be somewhat missing us
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 04:16:35 pm »
Poor NY bastard.  Imagine being held accountable for being a troll  on a message board.  Who would have thought that's possible.  ;D

vkm91941

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2006, 08:17:16 pm »
Everyone thought that the new internet laws had no teeth, guess they're finding out they were wrong.  Especially if you have a dedicated webmaster who is willing to spend a few precious minutes to file the reports and ban the IPA's.

Sorry but it's very hard for me to feel sorry for any of them after the vile filthy things they posted on the IMDB boards and the unconscionable, lewd and vicious things that were sent to me and others via PM by the one calling himself Foxinator.  WHO,  BTW , is the one who logged in here and was traced back to the SUNY campus in NY. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 04:12:27 am by vkm91941 »

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 05:12:23 pm »
Understanding the motivations of these people are like trying to draw zen-like depth from a fortune cookie.  You'll waste a whole lot of time doing it and in the end, you are left with a handful of insubstantial crumbs.  I gave fair warning to the troll-types that I didn't play and I don't.  Now they know.  These "pick me up bouquets" they are now handing out are just surreal to me. Of course, I think it's weird he actually writes to Victoria anyway.  I'm sure she's "thrilled" to get those... like mortgage refinancing spam.

The only thing the trolls exposed was the inherent weakness of running forums on IMDb and letting the message boards be decimated by people with little concern on the part of the admins there.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline a_r2006

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 08:21:18 pm »
gosh...what an idiot ! At least,he can't bother us at bettermost.

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2006, 09:23:08 pm »
 :)
The only thing the trolls exposed was the inherent weakness of running forums on IMDb and letting the message boards be decimated by people with little concern on the part of the admins there.

Phillip - I have to hand it to you - you have a great command of the English language and a definite way with words - intelligent, concise and to the point...............
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 09:43:35 pm »
That's probably from Foxinator.   He's the one who's aim was the destruction of Pierre Tremblay.  But you're right about them missing us.  I got these last week from the Tigeranator....

well vicky,  

by - tigerenator-is-finished on Sun Jun 11 2006 21:17:25          

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'd like to thank you for telling me what fox said to you. i think that was what made me want to quit the most.

anyways, if jomama or tigerenator ever said anything that actually went too far and that you took to heart, than please accept my apologies.

just one more thing before i quit this board,

after you account history got deleted, (which you now know i nor anyone else besides the admins had anything to do with) and then you made a new name, and still came on often, what was the ID??? it's something that has actually been bugging me cause I couldn't figure it out.

well vicky, hopefully you can all rest now. tell who ever runs the bettermost site to stop wasting his money and come back here if he wants.

and one more thing, who ever the hell got in trouble in that college sure wasn't me, and it wasn't fox cause he was still a high school student back then. 

one last thing vicky...   

by - tigerenator-is-finished on Sun Jun 11 2006 23:54:22          

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
make sure you tell the fags on bettermost.org that it's okay to come back. i went to that site once and i realized that the people there really do have a deep appretiation for the movie, and i wasn't set out to get in the way of actuall discussions of it.

besides, i feel kinda bad that the owner of it is paying money for it. tell him to save his bucks and come here. i'd tell him myself, but i don't think i want to f *ck arround with that site considering what happened to that new yorker.

thanks.

How charming.  >:(

Vicky, when I read this pm he sent you I nearly became physically sick. He sent me a number of these pm's too. I am SO glad we don't have to deal with their fun and games over here.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.