Author Topic: What's for breakfast/lunch/supper?  (Read 1002486 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: What's for breakfast/lunch/supper?
« Reply #240 on: November 08, 2008, 06:21:47 pm »
That DOES sound good Shasta! I just hope you didn't feed the leftovers to your dogs.

Oh. My. God. They'll be farting like it's World War III. You'll have to leave the house from all the stink. :laugh:

{{{SHASTA}}}

LOL. There were no leftovers.  :P I cooked up just enough for a serving.

They have their own yummy food.  :) 
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pnwDUDE

« Reply #241 on: November 08, 2008, 09:23:51 pm »
Personally I prefer the Doritos Cool Ranch!

Also full of preservatives and quite bad for ya! ;) ;D

I like the cool ranch/taco mixed Dorito's. Somethin' about 'blast'. I see that Dorito's has brough back taco flavored. Good for them, my all time favorite.

Brad

pnwDUDE

« Reply #242 on: November 08, 2008, 09:27:16 pm »
Supper was good.

Sauteed cabbage, squash, and onion with grilled potatoes.
Orange juice.

Does sound really good. We love cabbage, but usally boil it and have it with a bit of vinegar & pepper. I like to make this cabbage soup with leeks, onions, green pepper, beef bullion, canned tomato's, packet of onion soup mix, in a low sodium V8 Veggie juice base. Leeks give it a nutty flavor.

Brad

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2008, 11:17:25 pm »
I like the cool ranch/taco mixed Dorito's. Somethin' about 'blast'. I see that Dorito's has brough back taco flavored. Good for them, my all time favorite.

Brad

They brought back taco flavored Doritos? I didn't know that. My ex and I used to get those all the time, but they were always hard to find. I haven't looked for them in a long time. I'm not so sure they would fit in real well with the diet I have been on  :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #244 on: November 10, 2008, 06:41:08 pm »
Breakfast was an egg sandwich.

Lunch was ham & cheese sandwich.

Dinner was pancakes with fresh preserves.  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2008, 07:10:07 pm »
Breakfast: Egg Beater omlette, two turkey sausage patties, a banana.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ZK

« Reply #246 on: November 12, 2008, 09:32:27 am »
How do you prepare baked beans and toast anyhow?  When I've read about it from reliable sources (translate - British fanfiction  ::)) there seems to be a 'correct' way to prepare the toast, kinda like with tea, you're supposed to boil the water first and warm the pot and use real leaves not bags.

Here you can make baked beans from scratch with ingredients like bacon or ham or beef, onion, garlic, molasses, etc...or use them from a can/tin.

In the southeast US, we eat pinto beans over cornbread, which is kinda the same thing, though it's sounds more bland with the beans usually just being cooked with a little meat (bacon or ham usually) and flavored with salt.  And not typically for breakfast.

Well Lynne theres no correct way to prepare baked beans over here, they're straight from the can, just heat and pour them on your toast. You are absolutely correct about preparing tea, you've always have to warm the teapot first (my Mum taught me that, my Mother drinks so much tea, even when she went camping she would take a china cup and saucer for her tea :))At work we always heat the teapot/coffee pots, cups and saucers.. Personally I prefer flavoured teas such as pomegranite and grape, or blackberry and apple and so forth.

I can't wait to go to the US, Chunky Monkey icecream is on the list of the "Must Eats" along with doughnuts and hotdogs (I know I have watched to many cops and robber movies  ::)) and I want to go to a "diner" ;D

Brunch a biscuit (bad I know but no time)

Dinner King Prawns on a bed of potatoes and red peppers, followed by brie and edam with crackers and a fig

Supper Crumpets covered in marmite

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #247 on: November 12, 2008, 11:36:05 am »
I can't wait to go to the US, Chunky Monkey icecream is on the list of the "Must Eats" along with doughnuts and hotdogs (I know I have watched to many cops and robber movies  ::)) and I want to go to a "diner" ;D

Ya know, NJ is known as the state with the most diners.  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #248 on: November 15, 2008, 10:26:07 am »
Well Lynne theres no correct way to prepare baked beans over here, they're straight from the can, just heat and pour them on your toast. You are absolutely correct about preparing tea, you've always have to warm the teapot first (my Mum taught me that, my Mother drinks so much tea, even when she went camping she would take a china cup and saucer for her tea :))At work we always heat the teapot/coffee pots, cups and saucers.. Personally I prefer flavoured teas such as pomegranite and grape, or blackberry and apple and so forth.

Brunch a biscuit (bad I know but no time)

Dinner King Prawns on a bed of potatoes and red peppers, followed by brie and edam with crackers and a fig

Supper Crumpets covered in marmite

doughnuts? Hot dogs? Ya'll dont' have doughnuts there?!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #249 on: November 15, 2008, 12:07:29 pm »

Ya know, NJ is known as the state with the most diners.  ;D

I love diners  ;D