Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 789837 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #1850 on: June 01, 2009, 10:05:39 pm »
It's the same in England Z list celebs. I still find it addictive, and the worse Heidi and Spencer are. the more the public will vote to see them doing the really gross challenges.
I had no idea who they were either Matt told me. I have to admit I would have been out of that tank from the word go, and as for those tarantuals, OMG I would need years of therapy. !! ;D

injest

« Reply #1851 on: June 01, 2009, 10:10:05 pm »
It's the same in England Z list celebs. I still find it addictive, and the worse Heidi and Spencer are. the more the public will vote to see them doing the really gross challenges.
I had no idea who they were either Matt told me. I have to admit I would have been out of that tank from the word go, and as for those tarantuals, OMG I would need years of therapy. !! ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1852 on: June 02, 2009, 12:01:58 am »
What WAS this show you all watched tonight? It sounds like Fear Factor! They were eating disgusting things?

I'm sorry I missed it. Will it be on again, and if so, what channel?
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #1853 on: June 02, 2009, 12:04:13 am »
What WAS this show you all watched tonight? It sounds like Fear Factor! They were eating disgusting things?

I'm sorry I missed it. Will it be on again, and if so, what channel?

NBC...yep, tonight they had to eat yucky stuff and...and....live with NO hot water!!!

*gasp*

Sanjaya was on it...remember? from American Idol? and those two African Americans from Talk Soup...and Janice whatshername...the supermodel woman?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1854 on: June 02, 2009, 12:11:23 am »
Will it be on again? Or just this once? I wish I could have seen it. It sounds hilarious! Sure I remember Sanjaya. He was on Idol last year, wasn't he? He always had the funny hair do's. Crazy CRAZY hair sometimes!

injest

« Reply #1855 on: June 02, 2009, 12:13:07 am »
Will it be on again? Or just this once? I wish I could have seen it. It sounds hilarious! Sure I remember Sanjaya. He was on Idol last year, wasn't he? He always had the funny hair do's. Crazy CRAZY hair sometimes!

yep it is a summer series..I'll remind you next week!!

and yep, Sanjaya still has the funky hairdo!

Janice Dickinson!!! that is the model..

Offline optom3

« Reply #1856 on: June 03, 2009, 08:05:15 pm »
It is on every mon, tues, wed and thurs. One of the chalenges in U.K version involved being placed in a coffin, several feet down and then letting the rats in. The woman who was chosen for that one, was a terribly proper T.V reporter, she covered all the Royal news, but she stuck it out !!
Another conteastant one year was Margaret Thatchers daughter who was made of the same iron stuff as her mum.

In England the more wet the contestant, the more he public voted them to do the trials, one poor girl from All Saints pop group was voted for on 6 consecutive nights and we all just howled at her, including the presenters, she left then. Johnny Rotten of the sex pistols was surprisingly entertaining.
ASo don't miss tonights episode.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1857 on: June 04, 2009, 09:03:34 pm »
It is on every mon, tues, wed and thurs. One of the chalenges in U.K version involved being placed in a coffin, several feet down and then letting the rats in. The woman who was chosen for that one, was a terribly proper T.V reporter, she covered all the Royal news, but she stuck it out !!
Another conteastant one year was Margaret Thatchers daughter who was made of the same iron stuff as her mum.

In England the more wet the contestant, the more he public voted them to do the trials, one poor girl from All Saints pop group was voted for on 6 consecutive nights and we all just howled at her, including the presenters, she left then. Johnny Rotten of the sex pistols was surprisingly entertaining.
ASo don't miss tonights episode.

Thank you honey! :-*

I watched it tonight. It looks pretty good. I hope I remember to watch it next Monday. I like those kinds of shows. Maybe you could send me a PM on Monday and remind me, Fiona? Because I don't want to forget to watch it.

Now I'm watching "The Smoking Gun Presents" on TruTV. I love this show. It will be on again tonight at 10 pm Eastern.

Shasta, are you going to watch it with me? Fiona, turn it on and watch it with me!! :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1858 on: June 04, 2009, 10:05:19 pm »
A brand new Smoking Gun Presents is on now! :D

Too funny! :laugh:

Fiona and Shasta, WHERE YOU AT??

I don't like watching it alone! It's no fun!

Offline optom3

« Reply #1859 on: June 04, 2009, 11:31:39 pm »
Sorry, I missed your post somehow, I was not around at that time and even missed half I am a celebrity, as James who had gone to the beach and promised us he had a lift home, did not.Nigel was on the gymnastics run and I had to head off to the beach.
If I remember I will definitely mail you on Monday.
I will be sending you a mail in response to yours once I can sort out my head. I am so grateful you took the time to write it and do not want to just dash of a quick reply. :)