Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 790828 times)

injest

Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #960 on: March 29, 2009, 08:26:38 pm »
Now they are headed off to Thailand. Phuket is one of the places ravaged by the tsunami a few years ago. God that was so awful and heartbreaking. :'(

Oh!! PhuKET!

:P

I am no good with these foriegn names!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #961 on: March 29, 2009, 08:27:25 pm »
I hate to say this Jess, but I really do have a feeling Luke and Margie will be eliminated. It looked like Margie got heat stroked. If so, it will take a very long time to recover and I doubt they will be able to catch up. :(
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #962 on: March 29, 2009, 08:28:32 pm »
I hate to say this Jess, but I really do have a feeling Luke and Margie will be eliminated. It looked like Margie got heat stroked. If so, it will take a very long time to recover and I doubt they will be able to catch up. :(

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

maybe they just made it LOOK worse for the drama..you know so people would be sure to watch!

sometimes they do that...dont' they??

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #963 on: March 29, 2009, 08:33:49 pm »
I'd love to have my picture taken with that beautiful tiger! But the elephants walking and squatting over me would make me a bit nervous.

injest

« Reply #964 on: March 29, 2009, 08:35:12 pm »
I'd love to have my picture taken with that beautiful tiger! But the elephants walking and squatting over me would make me a bit nervous.

I would be scared he would decide a Jess steak would be good for dinner!

no WAY would I let those elephants do that!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #965 on: March 29, 2009, 08:38:22 pm »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

maybe they just made it LOOK worse for the drama..you know so people would be sure to watch!

sometimes they do that...dont' they??

Yes, they do that sometimes. I'm a little more hopeful now, because Mike and Mel are lost. I can't believe it, because several of the local people said "Phuket Zoo" and Mel was like "no no no!". What's wrong with him?

I'd hate to see them get eliminated too, but better them than Luke and Margie.

pnwDUDE

« Reply #966 on: March 29, 2009, 08:38:31 pm »
When I was a kid, I went to school with a girl whose dad was the town's undertaker. Although there were separate entrances, their living area was in the same building as the funeral home. EEEK.

There were 2 funeral homes in town. In the other one, someone spent the nite with the body. I'd remember hearing my grandma talk about so-and-so is going to spend the nite at the funeral home. I was always like---what the heck!!!?? I didn't ever want that job.

Not long before my time, tho, people kept their loved ones' bodies in the house for viewing until burial.

When I was going to college, my ex wife and I lived in a mortuary. There were two apartments above the funeral home. One door accessed a dark stairway which went up to the apartments. The door where first-call (the guys that picked up the bodies) staff wheeled in the bodies, caskets, etc. was right next to our door. While the funeral home and ambulance service had split years prior, the owner still ran both businesses. I was on paramedic duty every other weekend and she would answer the door bell to great people wishing to view a loved one, etc, when the funeral director or staff wasn't there. The place was old, the back smelled of formaldyhyde (sp), but we were never creeped out. I suppose it was because we knew everyone downstairs was, for the most part, dead. Heck, my ex was afraid of the dark, but not the mortuary.

Brad

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #967 on: March 29, 2009, 08:39:47 pm »
I would be scared he would decide a Jess steak would be good for dinner!

no WAY would I let those elephants do that!!!!!!!!!!!

He was so beautiful! Did you see him laying there with his paws crossed?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #968 on: March 29, 2009, 08:40:45 pm »
Mel just said he'd like to go get a Thai massage!

(A massage with a happy ending, no doubt!) :laugh:

injest

« Reply #969 on: March 29, 2009, 08:41:30 pm »
When I was going to college, my ex wife and I lived in a mortuary. There were two apartments above the funeral home. One door accessed a dark stairway which went up to the apartments. The door where first-call (the guys that picked up the bodies) staff wheeled in the bodies, caskets, etc. was right next to our door. While the funeral home and ambulance service had split years prior, the owner still ran both businesses. I was on paramedic duty every other weekend and she would answer the door bell to great people wishing to view a loved one, etc, when the funeral director or staff wasn't there. The place was old, the back smelled of formaldyhyde (sp), but we were never creeped out. I suppose it was because we knew everyone downstairs was, for the most part, dead. Heck, my ex was afraid of the dark, but not the mortuary.

Brad

I only have problems with dead people when they dont' stay dead...

ok I just have a problem with dead people. You never know! and I tell you I would FREAK out if one of them moved. (and you know they DO

this conversation is FREAKING me out!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: