Author Topic: Which sexy uniform is sexiest?  (Read 19156 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: Which sexy uniform is sexiest?
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 02:24:02 am »
ROFLOL....this question cracks me up! 

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 02:54:01 am »
Almost went policeman - but sounds too formal - the fantasy's called "cops" - however, using Barb's argument in favour of "jeans", and chaps - hey wait - leather's not a option?  :-\ Well the cowboy vote's already in - and I'm gonna stick with it!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

vkm91941

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 03:03:57 am »
Well my first love has always been firemen....I only developed this obession with Cowboys recently...and I love a Bad boy in a well fitted suit...the kind where you know the urbane, sophisticated picture he presents is all an illusion.  My late husband was like that and he was too hot to handle  ::)

moremojo

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2006, 10:15:44 am »
Hello Scott, in lieu of a hot pirate (thinking of Johnny Depp...MMMMmmmm), I voted for the cowboy look.  With chaps and well-worn jeans of course!   ;D

~Larz
Well, I like to think of pirates as renegade sailors of a sort. And while on the subject of Caribbean pirates (or sailors, or what have you), let's not forget Orlando Bloom! He's enough to make me want to see any movie he's in.

:)
Scott

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2006, 07:13:00 pm »
I went with Policeman because the first image that popped into my head was the California Highway Patrol. YUM!  ;D

But Navy dress whites sure do look sharp (think David James Elliot in JAG).

And for my money the handsomest--though that doesn't necessarily make it the sexiest--uniform ever designed is the Marine Corps' Dress Blues. For some reason I always go all mushy inside at sight of a man in Dress Blues.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 08:17:50 pm »
My first uniform fetish would be military. My earliest memory of having a "sexual feeling" was at a War movie when I was around 8.

And then there was CHiPs. Any one remember the episode where the ladies went to a male exotic dancer club and one of the strippers looked like Poncherello? Often when I would drive by an accident on the freeway, you'll find me rubber necking, but not to look at the accident. I'm usually checking out the cops.

My vote goes to cowboys though. Right now there just something about those hats, jeans, boots, and gloves that intrigues me.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 08:27:58 pm by starboardlight »
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 08:25:55 pm »
ROFLOL....this question cracks me up! 

That's all very well Chris, and we're happy to amuse, but what's yer preference... hmmm??  ;)
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 06:18:05 pm »
I'd like to give a plug to the uniform of musicians and waiters: the tux!

Offline Rayn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I'm also on FaceBook under Rayn Roberts
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 11:06:43 am »
I have a thing for the manly rough trade appearance...  The guy could be a plastic surgeon or a hair stylist, but if he's butch, just rode in from an open range or rolled in on his Harley, I get weak in the knees...

:)

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2006, 03:01:42 pm »
I choose "cowboy".  There's something about the cowboy figure that drives me nuts.  Especially if they're handsome, manly and open minded.  If they have nice physique, wearing nothing is sexy too.