Author Topic: My Favorite Songs Of All Time - What A Mix  (Read 53559 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: My Favorite Songs Of All Time - What A Mix
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2008, 03:33:54 am »
And now we jump a few years to 311 with "Down" and you have to click on this.........yes the user has requested that this cannot be embedded  :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2008, 03:35:56 am »
And another song from the exact time in the mid 90s........What I Got by Sublime........again you have to click on the link for this one  :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2008, 03:39:52 am »
And from a couple of years later if that long........."Cowboy" by Kid Rock..........hey nobody knew back then that Kid Rock would be at the top of the country charts now........no way..........

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5T3efSH6NU[/youtube]

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2008, 03:43:52 am »
And now we have Kid Rock not on the rap side, but on the country side......hmmmmmmm.....but the music is not really all that different. Here is "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock in his current country status......a great song by the way......

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be7T8CRC4TI[/youtube]

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2008, 03:47:50 am »
And of course to end tonight here is the song that Kid Rock used for his big hit just played.........."Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd............

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHsDa9_HSlA[/youtube]

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2008, 04:03:19 am »
I wanted to end with a Christmas song and I was going to pick "Happy Xmas (War is Over)" by John Lennon and I realized that even today the song is too controversial so I did not post it. Then I saw "Give Peace A Chance" by John Lennon and again that might be too controversial. It's strange that although John Lennon was killed so many years ago that his songs are still too controversial for so many people. And then I realized WHY the college students are still listening to the Beatles and John Lennon..........it really is still not their time to be accepted.......interesting.........so here is "Imagine" and I apologize if this offends anyone....

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1NIXgjNXDk[/youtube]

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2009, 11:21:52 pm »
I hope I have not posted this one already. I guess I need to make a database of what I have already posted  ;) Here is another one of my favorites:

What Goes Around......Comes Around by Justin Timberlake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXm3Qg7sBo

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2009, 11:29:37 pm »
And while we are on Justin Timberlake, here is another one, you know I think I should start a crazy, mixed up radio station on Live  ;D. Nobody would have any idea what might come up next and I sure do have the music collection to pull it off.

You know how there are those summer songs.......well this would have been the one for me for the summer of 2008......

Summer Love by Justin Timberlake

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2009, 12:09:53 am »
Here is a group that has a number of great songs and here is one. They also have a good looking lead singer, Adam Levine  ;)

Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2009, 12:32:20 am »
Another great song by Maroon 5....I would definitely say that along with Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, and Matchbox 20 these are the best groups around right now.........

Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5