Author Topic: A Love Born From Steel - Ongoing Discussion  (Read 298216 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: A Love Born From Steel - Ongoing Discussion
« Reply #500 on: May 07, 2010, 07:44:01 pm »
Leslie, I am staying at Dev's place and she gave me her copy of "A Love Born From Steel" to read a couple of days ago, to read.

Needless to say I have had my head buried in it since then, and have just finished it this afternoon.

The story is still ringing in my ears, I feel like I have just spent some personal time with Jack and Ennis, sharing in their lives and thoughts, and I thank you for allowing me to do that.

Congratulations on your wonderful writing and a story that cant help, but make the reader feel good.

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback and I am glad the story is still making people happy.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #501 on: May 08, 2010, 01:13:31 pm »
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback and I am glad the story is still making people happy.

L

And so it should, for years to come.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Old Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #502 on: September 12, 2011, 12:50:02 pm »
Has anybody got a word document of Ennis and Jack christening the bed? The link says access denied and I'd really like to read it :)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #503 on: September 12, 2011, 04:21:43 pm »
Has anybody got a word document of Ennis and Jack christening the bed? The link says access denied and I'd really like to read it :)

I'd suggest emailing Leslie directly (it's in her profile).  I seem to remember that was a good scene!