Author Topic: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!  (Read 76914 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 02:45:02 am »
Well, you posted two different questions, so they can pick and choose which ones to answer.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2009, 11:24:40 am »
Definitely poison Ivy, it is temporary. I am shy enough as it is without a permanant birth mark.

Read minds, although I would probably be in therapy for the rest of my life, having discovered what people really think of me !!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2009, 04:26:47 pm »
You are all welcome to post anything you wish in my blogs!! And this game looks like lots of fun! So I split it so it will stand out and people will notice it. :)

Hopefully people will continue to come to this thread and play. :D Thanks for the good idea for a game Jess!

I like this game better than those word games most people have up. I like word games like Scrabble, but I'm not good at those kind where you start a new word or whatever with the last letter of the previous word.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2009, 04:28:21 pm »
Well I pick the shoes for starters. Now to fly or be invisiable?? Thats a hard one. I am in the air 5 days a week for work anyway, being invisible could be fun - there have been many times I would like to have been a fly on the wall.....and the answer is...ta da. da daaaa.... I want to fly - is it a bird, is it a plane .no its Super Matt- I know cheesy as but I couldn't help myself ::) ::)

Are you a pilot or on a flight crew or something like that?

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:25 pm »
I would go with the itchy poison ivy on the feet for sure. Like everyone says it is only a temporary thing. The birth mark would be permanent and you would need to make the rest of your face look like the birth mark.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2009, 04:35:55 pm »
I would pick reading people's minds. I often wonder what people are thinking and too often I read their thoughts wrong. However, you definitely would find out things that maybe you did not want to know.

injest

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2009, 08:46:54 pm »
Are you a pilot or on a flight crew or something like that?

Matt is a hot Aussie pilot!! He promised that if ever I decide to go to Australia, he will fly me and not let me get scared!

(ok he didn't actually promise that YET but he WILL!!)

injest

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2009, 08:47:54 pm »
I would pick reading people's minds. I often wonder what people are thinking and too often I read their thoughts wrong. However, you definitely would find out things that maybe you did not want to know.

but at least you would know...I would rather know up front than think something wrong.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2009, 09:02:01 pm »
Matt is a hot Aussie pilot!! He promised that if ever I decide to go to Australia, he will fly me and not let me get scared!

You shouldn't have told me that Jess.........I love Aussies and I love pilots  ;) Does that mean I get to go to Australia and get flown by Matt too  :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2009, 09:11:29 pm »

Matt is a Kiwi! He lives in New Zealand. :)

You were close Jess. But close only counts in horseshoes. ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.