Author Topic: Toilet Seats  (Read 14952 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Toilet Seats
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 07:26:07 pm »
Ewe Kerry gross, but very informative.  I try to remember to shut the lid whenever I flush. 

I think the seat should be down.

Always wash hands whenever you use the bathroom.  I dont know thats what my mom taught me when i was a little kid and I still do it to this day.  And, she said never sit on public toilet seats.   :o

I like those seat covers they have now.  And what about public bathrooms?  They hardly ever have a lid to put down  ???   I think public restrooms have to be the filthiest places on earth.  I was my hands when im done and use a paper towel to open the door when I leave, then throw it out.

Ewe the more I think about it the grosser it seems.

injest

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 08:12:57 pm »
a woman can use a urinal?

??? ???

no no!! let it be one of those mysteries, Kerry! really! I dont' need to know!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 09:59:17 pm »
I voted "I Like Disco Music" because I don't give a damn if the seat is up or down, as long as the flush works.

:laugh:

In my house, the seats are always left down, with the lid down, so our crazy cat Blaze won't jump into them.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 10:01:16 pm »
Oh, and all public urinals, worldwide, should be banned IMHO! They're so sexist. I mean, there aren't any urinals in women's toilets; even though woman are quite capable, anatomically, of using them; so why should men be subjected to such a degrading ritual?

urinals can be fun!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 10:03:03 pm »
Oh, and all public urinals, worldwide, should be banned IMHO! They're so sexist. I mean, there aren't any urinals in women's toilets; even though woman are quite capable, anatomically, of using them; so why should men be subjected to such a degrading ritual?

urinals can be odd!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 10:05:13 pm »

Urinals can be.................indescribable!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 10:07:01 pm »

Urinals can be........sacrilegious? ? ? ?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 10:08:38 pm »

Urinals can be..........ego boosting!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 10:10:26 pm »

Urinals can be.......scary!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 10:12:04 pm »

Urinals can be..............helpful? ? ? ?