Author Topic: What Type of MAN Turns you on Test  (Read 8005 times)

injest

What Type of MAN Turns you on Test
« on: March 22, 2009, 11:50:13 am »
Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test ...

Exotic bad-ass
You scored 85% masculine, 65% athletic, 55% exotic, and 50% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-what-type-of-man-turns-you-on-test

injest

Re: What Type of MAN Turns you on Test
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 12:52:09 pm »
oh my gawd....there are JACK NASTY tests on here...you have to change the settings!!

oh my...I am NOT posting THESE tests...

but if someone else wants to, I would read their results!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 05:50:13 pm »
                        Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test...Tough guyYou scored 70% masculine, 88% athletic, 45% exotic,  and 38% refined!

The What type of MAN turns you on Test at HelloQuizzy

You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

lmao!  Nothing could be further from the truth!   :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 06:02:14 pm »
oh my gawd....there are JACK NASTY tests on here...you have to change the settings!!

oh my...I am NOT posting THESE tests...

but if someone else wants to, I would read their results!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Huh?  where?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 06:11:08 pm »
Huh?  where?

on the side bar it gives you the option of browsing their tests and quizzes...when you click on that you see a list of tests and some are marked as being not available to someone on your level...you have to click on them and change the rating from 'family' to 'adult'.

some VERY ahem..INTERESTING tests there... ;D ;D

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 03:31:01 am »
                        Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test...Exotic BoyYou scored 45% masculine, 47% athletic, 55% exotic,  and 75% refined!The What type of MAN turns you on Test at HelloQuizzy

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 06:10:44 am »

Exotic bad-ass
You scored 80% masculine, 65% athletic, 64% exotic, and 38% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Uhhhh oohhhhhhh :o

injest

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 07:55:05 am »

Exotic bad-ass
You scored 80% masculine, 65% athletic, 64% exotic, and 38% refined!

Uhhhh oohhhhhhh :o

hee hee...we got the same!  ;)

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 07:27:53 am »
hee hee...we got the same!  ;)

We did, normally I am pretty competitive however how about we pass on this one eh ;D

injest

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 08:15:39 am »
We did, normally I am pretty competitive however how about we pass on this one eh ;D

hey there are plenty of men to go around!!

you can have all the Exotic Bad A**es on YOUR hemisphere and I'll take all of them on MY hemisphere!!