Author Topic: poster and banners  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
poster and banners
« on: July 16, 2006, 08:03:04 pm »
Bryan (my friend) has just aquired for me, a (roughly 4 feet, by 3 feet) framed poster of Brokeback Mountain for the pricely sum of $10. I was so happy with it that I didn't even notice that it was an advertisement for the "soon to be released" DVD - on April 4th - which means that yea, it's crowned with the totally irrelevant annoucement of how many little men awards it had received.

Still I'm real glad for the gift, and wanted to share my great pleasure.

Hey, by the way have you guys noticed the Great Images in the "BetterMost User Service" section Thread's called "BetterMost Banner Image Collection"? They are WONDERFUL!!!!!!! The banner at the top of this site's page doesn't even come close to indicating the majesty of these images.

You REALLY must go check them out. The curent picture (for July) now has become my desktop. Seriously, I'd be surprised if most of you don't adopt it for yourselves as well.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:01:51 am by Roland »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "So what're we gonna do now?"
Re: poster and banners
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 05:14:04 am »
For Everyone else...
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

...Cause I know - A love that will never grow old.

Gustavo Santaolalla & Bernie Taupin

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: poster and banners
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 09:44:02 am »
Bryan (my friend) has just aquired for me, a (roughly 4 feet, by 3 feet) framed poster of Brokeback Mountain for the pricely sum of $10. I was so happy with it that I didn't even notice that it was an advertisement for the "soon to be released" DVD - on April 4th - which means that yea, it's crowned with the totally irrelevant annoucement of how many little men awards it had received.

Still I'm real glad for the gift, and wanted to share my great pleasure.

Hey, by the way have you guys noticed the Great Images in the "BetterMost User Service" section Thread's called "BetterMost Banner Image Collection"? They are WONDERFUL!!!!!!! The banner at the top of this site's page doesn't even come close to indicating the majesty of these images.

You REALLY must go check them out. The curent picture (for July) now has become my desktop. Seriously, I'd be surprised if most of you don't adopt it for yourselves as well.

What a nice gift! I hope in return you said, "C'mere," grabbed him by the shirt, slammed him up against a wall, and gave him a great big ol' sloppy thank-you kiss!  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.