Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE~~ Critics Gallery  (Read 196793 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE~~ Critics Gallery
« Reply #170 on: September 14, 2006, 04:41:33 pm »
Wigs?? It's all natural!  ::)

What the ... LOL ..

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #171 on: September 14, 2006, 04:42:25 pm »
It's Cher... its a tree... its Cher.... its a tree.  Maybe a Cher-ry Tree?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2006, 04:43:09 pm »
It's Cher... its a tree... its Cher.... its a tree.  Maybe a Cher-ry Tree?

:laugh: :laugh:
Cheers for that Daniel!

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #173 on: September 14, 2006, 06:39:38 pm »
Could someone please let me know when I am supposed to do a scene?  No offense, but I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing with CHER in this plot.

Hey Louise! I think the point is that there is no plot as such... least not one that I can see... or perhaps ther are so many going on at the same time as to make the PT impossible to pin down or regulate. That's the joy of it - no rules, you just jump in whenever you feel like it and post any damn thing you want.

I personally can't get along with the ABCs (too many rules for my liking) but many others enjoy it so good luck to them - I just choose to not take part.

And if you hate Cher so much, why don't you perhaps bring Steven Segal onto the BAM set to hatch an assasination plot? ;)

Didn't you play the barman a short time ago Louise? I thought those posts were great!
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #174 on: September 14, 2006, 07:12:32 pm »
((At Lureen's "buns of steel" comment, Jack reaches into the back of his jeans and pulls out the metal dishes he'd had stashed up there.))

Daniel, that is hysterical!

:laugh:
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #175 on: September 14, 2006, 07:40:06 pm »

Daniel, that is hysterical!

:laugh:

I second that!
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2006, 05:29:44 am »

Didn't you play the barman a short time ago Louise? I thought those posts were great!

Yes, and previously made a brief walk-on as "In-Genius Coyote"... the problem is, I cannot seem to function in a pure chaos environment, hence my anxiety about trying to fit an actual Ennis into this er... non... er.... you know what I mean.  I live a plot-driven life.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2006, 09:28:08 am »
Yes, and previously made a brief walk-on as "In-Genius Coyote"... the problem is, I cannot seem to function in a pure chaos environment, hence my anxiety about trying to fit an actual Ennis into this er... non... er.... you know what I mean.  I live a plot-driven life.

Hello Louise --

I'll assume you intimate that the PT is nonsense in a warm and endearing way!  ;)  And rest assured, it is indeed plot-driven.  It's just that there are a number of very fluid plots going on at once.  They flow into each other as we encourage each other to say "yes" to the improv and build upon each other's ideas.  Blurring the lines between the fantasy "reality" of the BBM story and the "reality" of the collective fantasty which we call our global culture gives many of us a lot of laughs in a world which can be much too serious a place.  The collaborative and spontaneous nature of the PT is a refreshing change from the harshness of the evening news.  Not every gag is for everyone, but no one should be gagged!

happy posting -- Alec

"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2006, 11:05:20 am »
Hey Louise! And if you hate Cher so much, why don't you perhaps bring Steven Segal onto the BAM set to hatch an assasination plot? ;)

Um, Nicky, could we maybe have discussed that Steven Segal idea before you posted it?  Ouch!  LOL   ;)  xo Alec
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2006, 11:18:06 am »
no worries, Alec... I have no intention of introducing Any B movie actors into the story... the liability is just too high.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”