Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE~~ Critics Gallery  (Read 196357 times)

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE~~ Critics Gallery
« Reply #460 on: February 23, 2007, 08:47:14 am »
Alas for JBB!  We loved him well.  If the High Priestess could conjure back that Warshrag she would, but it seems he has other linen closets to conquer.  The dryer door will always be open, though, so we'll continue to hope.  :-\

Nice job on the Butt Cream's Farewell, Nicky!  :-*

Thanks Meryl. I really hope something will crop up where I can bring JBB back at some point (a new beau perhaps, if anyone would care to step up?) 'cos he's such fun to play, but I thought I'd rather give him a decent exit than just fade away. The PT is so much fun, and I miss being part of it.

Well, **somehow**  ::) JBB got away from Jack and joined the Del Mar Household, so it was hard for Jack to keep tabs on him.

I can't even remember how JBB ended up at the Del Mar's Daniel!! :-\ Maybe he'll appear on a shelf at one of those Wyoming discount stores one of these days... ;)
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #461 on: February 26, 2007, 01:08:19 am »
ENTHUSIASTIC AUDIENCE MEMBER:

I love the 'staches, the Mexican prostitute metamorphosizing into a mental health counselor/sex surrogate, JBB's song (but prithee, not a swan song!) and all the beautiful creativity. 

!!Muchas gracias a todos!!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #462 on: March 03, 2007, 11:30:41 am »
I HEARTILY AGREE WITH A THANKSGIVING DAY MARATHON ON THE PERF THREAD - I'll be there, in some form or another.

cc33 aka Older Jack aka Older Ennis aka Empress of Everything aka Cissy Fuss aka misc. commercial entities

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #463 on: March 03, 2007, 11:32:43 am »
Eva Green

OOoohh I'll be there too!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #464 on: March 03, 2007, 11:35:10 am »
Random Boys on the lam

What are they saying? A Thanksgiving Day Marathon? WTF? It's almost Easter.  ???

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #465 on: March 03, 2007, 11:36:38 am »
F.B.I. Agent

"There's Twist. With an unidentified male."

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #466 on: March 03, 2007, 11:43:24 am »
Perky ad women

A marathon? Next weekend? We have got to be awake for that!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #467 on: March 03, 2007, 12:41:10 pm »
JACK:

((whispers))**Psst.... we still missing a Monroe?**

((Jack gently peels off his moustache.)) **Ow - ow - ow - ow.** ((Grabs some light colored hair spray and lets loose.))

JACK (AS MONROE): **Hand me that meat carver!**

((Jack thinks for a moment.)) **Nah, for some reason, that just ain't right.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #468 on: March 05, 2007, 04:01:05 pm »
Mikaela.
I'm sooo sorry to hear that your not playing Monroe anymore! This is a big loss to TP! You managed to make Monroe's character charming, whitty and attractive. Your sense of humor and imagination  brought so much to TP   .I don't know how we will replace you as Monroe.!! This is sad news to get !
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 04:05:09 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #469 on: March 07, 2007, 01:41:03 am »
Okay, folks, we're counting down to the big marathon!  Here's info for those following the link in the banner on the main page:

Our beloved Performance is now over 4,000 posts strong, and at last we're up to the Thanksgiving scenes of the BetterMost production of Broken Arsed Mountain!

Starting at midnight on Friday, we'll be in Childress for the Twists' turkey day.  Roles that are taken include JACK (Daniel), LUREEN (Front-Ranger), FAYETTE NEWSOME (goadra) and BOBBY (RouxB).  The role of L. D. NEWSOME is up for grabs, so anyone can jump in and play his part.

There's no limit on what other characters can show up to comment on the action.  Be creative!  We need audience members, production crew, media reporters...even inanimate objects.  Wanna be the turkey?  Go for it!  Have an idea for a commercial interruption?  Sell it, baby!  ;D

Once we've told L. D. to sit his ignorant ass down, we'll head for Riverton and Monroe's house.  Roles taken already are ENNIS (ednbarby) and ALMA (Arad-3).  Up for grabs are MONROE, ALMA, JR., JENNY and THE TRUCKER.

Come hell or high water, we'll get ENNIS into that brawl outside the Black 'n' Blue Eagle by midnight Sunday.  If we get further than that, YEEHAW! Should be some very high class entertainment! ;D ;D ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...