Author Topic: Fanfiction by Helen (1_of_one on LJ)  (Read 54651 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Fanfiction by Helen (1_of_one on LJ)
« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2007, 02:40:22 pm »
Chapter Nine of Going Home:

http://1-of-one.livejournal.com/46453.html

Another unbelievebly beautiful chapter H   :)   Have I ever told you how much I love this story??  :D  I'm SO in love with this Jack and Ennis; they are so perfectly right for each other and you show us that so so well :)I just adore them going to bed together at night and waking up together again in the morning. Lovely   :)

The shower scene was exceptionally beautiful   :)  Wow. I loved Jack taking care of Ennis like that and even going out afterwards to take care of Sage and the chickens even though he was dead on his feet too. Loved the gentle, loving way you wrote that. Beautiful   :) 

Also loved their slow, wet kiss and their lovely relaxed morning loving *sigh* 

Jack helping out on the farm like this makes me really happy although I don't know if he'll continue to like doing it. I like to think he will...Wishful thinking, maybe....*sigh*
I'm glad Jack picked up on how worried and insecure Ennis is as to how different their ways of living are and hopefully he managed to reassure him a bit.
I loved these lines, I want it to stay this way forever!:

Later that day, when all the animals had been tended to and put away for the night, when dinner had been eaten and plates washed and put away, when the sun had set and the evening was advanced they sat together on the settee, the fire blazing in the grate, Ennis snuggled up in front of Jack, his back against Jack's chest, head tucked under his chin, Jack with his arms wrapped his arms around Ennis.   

And these lines were wonderful, great fun to read. I just adore them when they act like this *melts* 

"Good." Jack twisted the tea towel and smacked it against Ennis's backside.

"Ow! What the f*** was that for?"

Jack laughed. "Just couldn't resist." He hung the towel on the hook and grabbed hold of Ennis's buttocks, squeezing them hard.

Ennis twisted away. "Get off."

"No." Jack made a grab for Ennis again, but the other man swung out of the way and rounded behind Jack, grabbing his arms and holding him up against the sink.

"Yeah, what you going to do now, Ennis?" Jack tried to wriggle out of the hard grasp but Ennis held him firm, pinning his legs up against the unit. Jack pushed back, making Ennis stumble, then ran out into the hallway.

"Catch me!" he shouted as he opened the door into the porch. Ennis was coming after him, moving swiftly, and Jack got as far as his car before Ennis grabbed him by the shoulders, swivelled him and pushed him hard against the back of the Land Rover. He panted as Ennis kissed him, mouth hard and eager against his own. Then Ennis pulled away, as abruptly as he'd begun.

"You're mental."

Jack grinned. "If you say so.

I look forward to them picking out a sweet little puppy together!! So cute! 

I really wonder how all of this is going to play out....I'm just so so happy both of them have each other in their lives now, especially Ennis. That fills my heart with so much joy. You have given me the best gift ever by writing GH and I hope you never ever stop writing and that you'll keep sharing your brilliant talent with all of us. What more can I say, H? This was just amazingly beautiful  :-*  :-* 
Last chapter tonight.....    :'(  :'(  :'( 

mvansand76

« Reply #161 on: February 18, 2007, 05:48:09 pm »
Another unbelievebly beautiful chapter H   :)   Have I ever told you how much I love this story??  :D  I'm SO in love with this Jack and Ennis; they are so perfectly right for each other and you show us that so so well :)I just adore them going to bed together at night and waking up together again in the morning. Lovely   :)

I so agree! As I already told Helen on her livejournal, it feels so natural for them to be together, it's as if they have known each other for years and years and years.

one_of_one

« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2007, 08:15:50 pm »

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2007, 09:27:39 pm »
Now we wait with baited breath for another holiday, Jack needs to move in with Ennis and then look for a job near the island. I hate the separations almost as much as J&E do. BUT I loving Going Home!  ;D

one_of_one

Re: SSL
« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2007, 09:44:09 pm »
Mornin'.

With others, sorry to read that you decided not to continue with it.  But, it happens, and your other stories are very good.

Can you provide the link to the rewritten Chapter 6?  Would like to compare it to what I read before, so I can have the completed version. 

Thanks...and keep on writing!!

Chapters Five and Six are in this single post:

http://1-of-one.livejournal.com/47794.html

mvansand76

« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2007, 12:30:34 pm »
Oh I am gonna read all three of them in a row, now that the third chapter is here!

one_of_one

« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2007, 08:04:45 pm »
http://1-of-one.livejournal.com/52030.html

A Going Home interim phone call:  Totality

Ennis just missed Jack too much...  :(

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2007, 01:02:22 pm »
Thanks for stopping by, Helen.   :)

I remember reading that first chapter of "Lotus Blossom" - looks like you're going to break new ground again with that one - which is always a very good thing. 

Off to read "Les Grandes Vacances" - I like it already just from the title.   ;D

Thanks,
Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

one_of_one

« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2007, 03:01:08 pm »
GOING HOME - CHAPTER 22 - LAMMAS

http://1-of-one.livejournal.com/66091.html