Author Topic: Jack F*uckin' Twist appreciation thread...  (Read 5442 times)

vkm91941

Re: Jack F*uckin' Twist appreciation thread...
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 11:54:33 pm »
 I loved  it when Ennis says, "I thought you said that mare couldn't throw you" ;) and Jack says, "She got lucky" :-\

All of Jack's b*tching, and there's a lot of it, is pretty funny. He's got crabby genes, all he does is B*tch and moan. I think it makes him a loveable pain in the @ss. Ennis sure seems amused by it! ;D

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 12:14:26 am »
courtney I'm glad you brought that up because it's something I've been wondering about... I also just watched the good girl and when I saw that part I actually yelled out "Jake is a lefty!" LOL for some reason I found that strangely endearing... then I was watching Donnie Darko and when he writes "they made me do it" on the board, he is writing with his right hand.... does anyone know if Jake in real life is left or right handed? is he ambydextris (sp?).  I wonder if he just made a character choice with Holden to make him a lefty... hmmmm....

I agree vic, I love his b*itching, I think it makes him so funny... I love his "you know I'm commutin' four hours a day..." speech, cracks me up every time!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 12:16:20 am »
Thanks Judy, that was pretty hilarious