Author Topic: 9 Things You Can Do To Be Happier in 30 Minutes  (Read 6097 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: 9 Things You Can Do To Be Happier in 30 Minutes
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 01:48:09 am »
I was gloriously happy today...I transplanted some cacti (yes, it hurt, but it was a good pain! and yes I did wear gloves, leather ones!), I watched my daughter play with her chicks, I went for a drive with a friend, visiting a plant nursery, I got to see some glorious scenery of snow-covered peaks, I spent the evening helping friends with home improvement, sanding things, caring for a tree, talking with friendly people, petting a cat. What could be better than that?
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Re: 9 Things You Can Do To Be Happier in 30 Minutes
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 01:53:07 am »
I was gloriously happy today...I transplanted some cacti (yes, it hurt, but it was a good pain! and yes I did wear gloves, leather ones!), I watched my daughter play with her chicks, I went for a drive with a friend, visiting a plant nursery, I got to see some glorious scenery of snow-covered peaks, I spent the evening helping friends with home improvement, sanding things, caring for a tree, talking with friendly people, petting a cat. What could be better than that?

Sounds like a perfect day to me, Lee. I hope you have many more!